What do you take in consideration when you search for a partner?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I want us to be able to talk about... everything. i want to be able to learn from him and for him to learn from me. I want to be floored by his awesome outlook on life. I want us to be attracted to each other, mentally and physically. I want to know that he wants to take care of me, even though I don't need that. I want to be able to help him, provide guidance and support. I want us to be a team. So... what matters most to me is that we can communicate well with each other and that it goes beyond just words. I want to see what kind of person he is, see how he acts, how he handles the stresses of life. I of course would want to stand up to all that he expects in a partner too. I don't want to be settled for. I want to be with someone who really wants me. I want him to be just as discerning as me. I hate hate hate HATE how some guys are like... 'yeah, she's cute, gets along with my friends, the sex is awesome, she's a keeper.' Fuck that. That is some lame, abysmal, superficial garbage right there. Maybe the way I see a partnership is pretentious and esoteric. I don't know. But it's what I want.

0|1
    0|0
    • that's a lot of requirements u have

• Show All
    • @lelouch96 lol what. Wait a second. I thought you were speaking hypothetically.

• just i more thing u gotta text me bcoz I'm not able to... its showing not enough xerp level something 🙄

Most Helpful Guy

• Everything?

1|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• I just knew I wanted to feel good with the person, I wanted to feel attraction and I wanted to find a friend.
    I never went into details in my mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • to be free to tell him everything

0|0
    0|0
  • Their Values, Ideals, Goals, Dreams, Personality, Body Language.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Life goals. But I'm 44 as well.

0|0
    0|0