Would you date someone who's bigender or transgender?

Would you date someone who's bigender or transgender? Bigender is a gender identity which can be literally translated as 'two genders' or 'double gender'. Bigender people experience exactly two gender identities, either simultaneously or varying between the two. These two gender identities could be male and female, but could also include non-binary identities.

Transexual people feel that their gender identity is the opposite of the gender that was assigned to them from birth.

• Transgender/Transexual (male to female, female to male)
  • Bigender (male and female)
  • Where is the normal option?
    Vote C
would you all like some ketchup with that?

1817

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I wouldn't personally. It isn't anything against them but I am attracted to men - not people who flip flop back and forth. I don't mean that with any disrespect either but I am attracted to men, who look like men, act like men 100% of the time, I'm not attracted to anyone remotely female. As for trans? Again, probably not.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd date anyone as long as I liked the person. What is important to me isn't what someone looks like on the outside but what's on the inside. Sure, the outside can show you a glimpse of how someone is inside but it doesn't determine who you actually are so I don't feel like I have the right to judge someone by it either..

What Girls Said 17

• No. When I buy a new car, I like it correctly aligned and with all oem equipment, just like I like my guys.

• I'd date all of the above. It's just dating so it'd be nice to get to know them and see where it goes.

For example... if a girl that turned into a guy: we'd use a strapon and I don't have to give head. Win.

If a guy turned into a girl: we'd have Intercourse and I'd give head if they still had one. Win. Sure this all looks abnormal and I don't go looking for them but if it happens I'd be down.

If theyre bigender, possibly get the best of both worlds? They usually look like one gender though, no? But I could say I'm dating a guy and a girl at the same time. Win.

• Trans, yeah. Probably not bigender.

• Never.

• To the window to the hell naw!

• No.

.

• Nope.

• Yes because I don't label people. I see people as people. If there was a potential romantic interest that identified as bigender or transgender I would not care as long as the person is the right choice for me in a relationship.

• I'd date a transgendered person if they're solid in their gender.

• Of course!! It's the inside that counts!! Hearts not parts <3

• I wouldn't

• nope

• Neither.

• No, I want babies

• I might give a chance to a bi gender guy, just out of curiosity, but nothing serious

• Both because why not

What Guys Said 16

• no fucking way.

• Hell no.

• I'd date a transgender person if they're attractive to me. But that is uncommon.

A lot of social justice people seem to act like you should feel guilty for not being attracted to a trans person which is kinda bad.

• Where is the option for "I wouldn't date anyone because I'm asexual/aromantic"?

• I wouldn't date either of those.

• Nope.

• I am an Apache

• Bisexual? Ehh thats hard only If I loved her really.

Transgender? Hell the fuck no.

• i try to avoid dating the mentally ill.

• No. As those aren't real things. It should be worded would you date a man/woman who has had their genitals surgically altered and would you date a man/woman who doesn't think they are the sex that they are

• Yeah i'd date a transexual if they were convincing.

• dating? maybe. sex? if they are hot.

• Never.

• NO to both options. I could only date normal people.

• i hooked up with a trans boy a few times