Would you date someone who's bigender or transgender?

Would you date someone who's bigender or transgender? Bigender is a gender identity which can be literally translated as 'two genders' or 'double gender'. Bigender people experience exactly two gender identities, either simultaneously or varying between the two. These two gender identities could be male and female, but could also include non-binary identities.

Transexual people feel that their gender identity is the opposite of the gender that was assigned to them from birth.
  • Transgender/Transexual (male to female, female to male)
  • Bigender (male and female)
  • Where is the normal option?
    Vote C
would you all like some ketchup with that?

1717

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd date anyone as long as I liked the person. What is important to me isn't what someone looks like on the outside but what's on the inside. Sure, the outside can show you a glimpse of how someone is inside but it doesn't determine who you actually are so I don't feel like I have the right to judge someone by it either..

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE