I need to know the difference?

What defines a creep and what defines a guy that is trying to work up the intestinal fortitude to approach someone? Given that we are quick to label things as a creep, how. Would you know the difference? Not talking about perverts, those should be easy to spot.

Most Helpful Girl

• Their appearance and the way they approach someone.

Most Helpful Guy

• Being creepy would typically involve things like lurking and watching, being sexually inappropriate, being obsessive, etc. Behaviours that are likely to make someone uncomfortable. Asking a girl out, whilst being respectful, isn't creepy. Standing over the street from her house late at night and staring into her window, that's creepy.

• That is how I would define it. Something that is beyond a norm. But I know what creepy is.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• I think girls, or anybody, will find something creepy if it makes them feel uneasy. I think you'll also be called a creep if you basically don't follow social expectations at all. For example if you go in for a kiss while you barely know the girl or if she isn't your girlfriend, that's creepy because it's not socially expected = weird.

• If you are ugly you are a creep, if you are hot you'll be fine, lol

• Women are not as shallow as that I hope.. But there is a fine line where ugly can still be a great guy. I just want to know where that line is?

• flirting and the confidence of flirting. vs. information gathering about her when you talk.

• But, that. Implies that. Everyone is confident. In flirting... Not always the case,, what if the guy is shy and always trying. To say something but cannot. Muster. The courage?

• Dude. you're ONLINE ASKING ME FOR ADVICE. WHATS THE DIFFERENCE.

• I'm not saying you need advice from them, in saying if they're shy and they did it. you should "muster" up the courage.