Should I go out with him even though I'm on my period?

So I've been talking to this guy for a while now and the first time we went out we kissed at the end of the night. It was also my first kiss so later that night I texted him and jokingly flirted that he'll have to teach me more on that. I usually have to stay home to babysit but tonight is the perfect night because my parents are both working and my little siblings are at a sleepover. I really would like to see this guy again but I don't want things to get too far if I go see him because I'm on my period and I would honestly want to die if I start smelling. What should I do? (Btw I'm 17 & he's 18)

22

Most Helpful Guy

• You're overthinking this. Honestly, you are. Go see him. Get your freak on if it comes to that. I guarantee he won't care one bit about it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't do it, of course. Wait until you are not on your period, there will be tons of opportunities for you to meet under the same circumstances you are talking about.

What Guys Said 1

• Aww you're cute. I don't think I've ever noticed a girl smelling from being on her period

What Girls Said 1

• What the actual fuck.