Do guys like to marry ladies who are VIRGINs?

16

Most Helpful Guy

• For me, nope. That would imply that we didn't have sex before marriage, and I don't want to take a gamble and realize we are completely incompatible sexually and end up with a passionless marriage devoid of romance, passion, and sexuality.

I realize this idea of "sexual compatibility" might come across like an excuse to a virgin, but having been with a number of partners, there really is a world of difference. It ranges from how well our minds are connected in these moments (being very connected outside doesn't guarantee that the connection is there inside the bedroom) to kinkiness to compatible sex drives so that one partner doesn't feel sexually deprived most of the time.

In my case sex isn't a priority but I find when I'm with a girl with whom we are very sexually incompatible, it's not just that we cease to have sex often but the passion tends to fade along with it, even if I try to keep it there. We might not hug as often, kiss as often, cuddle, spoon. At some point we might even begin to resent each other. This kind of affection and passion is more valuable to me than sex but sexual compatibility seems somehow related. When it's lacking, too often I have a tendency to drift apart.

Most Helpful Girl

• The majority of them don't care.

What Guys Said 5

• I would love it.

• They can 😌

• no preference to virginity.
    EITHER IT'S LOST OR WILL LOSE FOR SURE :p

• no way

• All these girls claiming to be virgins. That's an old game from the 1980's. Stop doin that shit. It use to work back then - but this is new day. Please just stop before it's too late. Stop before you began to believe your on lies. Just stop it.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!