Is it healthy that my boyfriend of 2 months and I have not fought yet?

My boyfriend and I have been dating for 2 months and before that, we talked for one month. We have never fought once or even came near fighting. Is that healthy?

Most Helpful Guy

• I never understood why do they even have to be any fights why can't people and couples just talk it out like adults should. I hate arguing it accomplishes nothing it's pointless girls just like drama that's my only explanation or am I missing something

Most Helpful Girl

• Every couple is different. Fighting at this stage means nothing just like not fighting does.

Me and my boyfriend were together about 6 months until our first fight. We've probably had about 3 in the whole relationship (we have temper fits like "why can't you do your laundry before 5 minutes before you need it? Kind of thing but proper fights hardly ever)

We've been together almost 3 years, we are looking at buying a home and getting engaged.

Not fighting doesn't mean it's unhealthy. It just means you aren't hot headed.

What Guys Said 12

• Honestly sounds like a fake relationship if you haven't had one disagreement yet lol. Then again it's only two months so it's still fresh and new. My girlfriend and I had some pretty intense arguments by the two month mark forsure. We're both pretty crazy though.

• It is fine, not every relationship has fights in it

• wait what...

of course that's healthy and normal, took long to first come with my girlfriend, and nowadays rarely fighting at all, however not talking about that with him, isn't healthy

understood?

• It's not bad that you haven't fought.
    Define "fought". Is it the hard way? Just an argument?

• Just an argument. There hasn't even been debating on anything.

• It doesn't really sound good

• Uh yeah, it's only two months, not 2 years.

• lol! is this question really popular? stay with ur boyfriend for more couples of months then ask us this question again.. then it can make sense

• this is good thing :P

• Are you UFC member?

• It doesn't mean anything, 2 months is nothing

• unhealthy ! kick his ass

• That's fine. You don't need to argue.

• No. You should beat the shit out of him.

What Girls Said 13

• 2 months is still very short. You should not be arguing so quickly when you don't really know the person and your trying to get to know them. You can by debating and have a friendly discussion. But you two are nowhere near that stage. But trust me, you do not want to start having hell in your relationship so soon. It means that you two have serious issues or may not be compatible as potential long-term mates. Don't ask what you can't take back. What's not healthy is antagonising and belittling each other.

• I've been thinking this to be honest. We've argued before as friends a couple of times (over 4 years) but not since we got together. The first argument was always a few weeks in with my 2 exs but I haven't come close to even a disagreement and it's been over a month of constant talking everyday. We're pretty much joking about it now and just expecting it. Almost wishing it would happen just to get it out of the way lol.

• You're still in your honeymoon phase where you're only displaying your best side. If you were already fighting that would be a concern. Give it a few months and you'll be Jiu Jitsuing each other.

• I think it is good. My grandma only got into one fight during her 30 year marriage with my grandfather even though my grandpa was very famous and could have easily had a false sense of entitlement around her - he never did. Treated her like gold and she treated him like gold.

• 2 months is not very long, I would say it's normal to not argue at the beginning of a relationship like that. It's not unhealthy.

• I don't have an SO, but my best friend of 8 years and I have never had a fight. We don't necessarily have the same opinions on everything, but we always agree to disagree. I live with her too, so we are pretty close.

• Yes it is fine :) But I think fighting test a relationship. So enjoy not fighting now! I hope your first fight go good for you two!

• I think that's normal. Most couples don't argue during the honeymoon phase

• My fiancé and I have never had a real fight and we've been together dating 4 years. (Friends for like 8)

• It just means you're happy. Don't dwell on it 🙂

• Yeah i guess so lol arguments are sometimes could be good for you. But i don't think fighting each other is good lol there are differences, get that.

• 2 months is nothing you guys are still in the honeymoon stage and it's not unhealthy.

• it is normal