How high are your standards in terms of looks?

Honestly i find that the most attractive women I've been with have been average looking by society standards. Really good looking women tend to be smug and tend to treat guys like objects.

1021

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• My standards for looks are different and generally looser. I just like girls on the slim side (actually "average" in Japan), generally in proportion (typically not such big boobs and butt). Combine that with a decent face and I'll generally smash.

The standards I have a different in the sense that my ideal is actually kind of a plain-looking woman, like what an average woman might look like if she just had a very healthy lifestyle and diet. I actually find that the most attractive, not like Kim Kardashian weird kind of thing with wacky proportions where I suspect she had some surgery done.

After that, their character and personality takes over.

• Cheers. I think there's also a different between girls who look good in a photo and girls who look awesome naked in your bed. The former doesn't always equate to the latter and vice versa.

• difference, sorry

What Girls Said 9

• My standards for personality are really high. Looks, not so much. As long as he's cute enough that I don't get repulsed when I look at him he has a chance.

• They're usually "average", plain-looking, even. Of course I'll look at the supermodel looking guys--they're eye-catching, I won't lie. If they have a great personality, even better! But a lot of them KNOW how hot they are, and don't know how to handle it, so they act stuck up (not all, but quite some few).
    But the guy has to at least be clean, look healthy, not scare small children.

• im not sure if thats true or not. Maybe its because the hottest of us dont need to work on their flaws and personnality since people are whilling to date them anyways?
    i know a lot of insecure but really good looking people tho so I don't know

• I find the people I've dated attractive.

• I'm chill on looks. Obviously there's gotta be some attraction, but it's not the #1 thing for me

• i am too picky

• usually "high" but I like weird guys so I make exceptions if I like them

• I would say my standard is idk? I don't know I always find guys my friends disgust the most hot and hot guys hot as well

• Well every guy I know who is single and has a good personality and approached me first for friendship and not me approaching me has been attractive to me.

What Guys Said 20

• There is a natural mating match-up in attractiveness, where most couplings are not too different from each other.

The complexity in the formulation is that attractivess metrics are not universal by individual, and not necessarily with looks being the first priority.

If you can't get highly attractive women, that merely means you are not highly attractive.

I've dated actresses, models, and major beauty pageant winners and finalists. Looks wise, one would never guess that to be the case, but with intelligent, wealth, and power, my score goes up significantly.

• I'm picky. And I believe my cousins can do better. He say looks don't matter. So I really think wow he's proving you really believes that and so I double think myself. Maybe I'm wrong? Well not exactly. You see attractiveness is passed down to who? Your kids. What if they don't want to be ugly? Lol. But seriously looks shouldn't matter. But it's weird because they should at the same time.. maybe it's a personal decisions and no right or wrong answer. Wanting a beautiful women is fine. No question about that. But in order to get that we would need to avoid ugly women. That sounds wrong.. maybe we just need to change our view of ugly

• I don't think really good looking women are inherently smug. People who get obsessed over their appearance seem smug though, and it happens to be that obsessively tweaking your appearance is what is deemed high standards by society.

I think I have pretty high standards, I only want to date someone that I like to look at, and that's about 5-10%. And ofc that means I don't have as many dates/relationships as I could otherwise, but I'm okay with that.

• But my standards of what looks good are different than society's standards, just wanted to add that

• OP mental patients have a better grasp on reality than the guys replying to this thread

• So what's delusional about my post?

• My standards aren't really that high when it comes to looks. They're pretty high when it comes to personality, though.
    For looks, 7+ and I'm good.

• I find attractive women can become dull as bricks within 10 seconds. Just enough after I talk to them. I'd prefer someone I can be with. And their personality shines.

• "treat guys like objects" - seems like you're intimidated. Realise women are human too. I love "bitchey-ness" x

As long as she's intelligent, confident and has good humour I'm satisfied... Looks for me varies I go for facial features.

Standard levels for me, personally I don't take into account or objectify if I'm attracted to a girl I'm attracted

• she needs to be at least average looking and not overweight. if she has a great personality, then I'm in

• I find brunette women more attractive on average but I'm not a guy who really had a body type. The face is what gets me. I saw a girl in Chick-fil-A that my mom thought I'd find cute and I was like... Not really no.

Honestly my standards are lower than average in terms of physical appearance but as for personality and life choices, that is much above average.

• i think i have a bit of high standard.. but in exchange i promise to be the best husband and father ever

• not that high tbh and ur wrong about really good looking women. From what I have noticed its the average and above average girls that are the biggest assholes and always think they deserve better. The hot women don't value looks to that extent because they have it anyway. The average and above get approached like crazy by guys all their life because guys think they have a chance with them and that validation makes them think they are hot shit.

• I'm really shallow so I'd fk anything with an above average face and below average body at the minimum. And dating lol forget about it I'll always find something to say ehh..

• Mine are very high yet like everyone else I have nothing to offer back they'll still fall in love me with tho😂😂😂👌

• Pretty high. I'm not one to wanna settle for anything less than a busty hottie.

• I've been involved with some hot women so feel like I can't really lower my standard. I did for a while with a 'good girl' but the physically attraction wasn't strong enough and inevitably it ended.

• 99.637276372637% out of 100%

• You need to be more attractive to get treated well by attractive girls.

• Probably too high for my looks😑

• I have pretty average standards. It's pretty much just: can't be fat, can't be too short or too tall, not too much acne, and just pretty in general.

• very very very very very very very very high

im alpha

• I'd take a 6 with high sexual compatibility over an 8+ without in a heartbeat.