SHY guys? Any advice?

I had a crush on this guy, he's very intelligent and nice but he seems really shy.
He kinda shutters when he says infront of the class, says a lot of filler words such as um, er, eh.. , he's bad a eye contacting and don't think he usually talks to girls. What is the best way to get to a shy guy like this? Girls, what would you do?

at**

18

Most Helpful Guy

• I was shy as fuck

then I got lucky

then I decided to take control over that issue

nowadays I still have my moments, but she's way more shy than me

you'll need to be patient and take your time to build everything up with him while being honest and true to yourself, this may take months if not years to build to a point where you reach a strong, intimate and mature relationship

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should try talking to him more in order to get to know him better and in order for him to open up to you more. That will make him feel more comfortable towards you

What Guys Said 7

• Try asking for his number because he'll probably be more comfortable texting than directly talking in person. Get to know him more and keep the conversation going because he might not be able to. Say hi to him and you should always be the one to initiate the conversation.

• Thanks for your opinion! Totally going to do that :)

• Good luck and feel free to tell us how it turned out :)

• Just go talk to him. Get to know each other. Try to hit a topic that he will open up about. Key personal topics like family and future passions.

When you get to know him show him that you like him by like, hugging or something. You can even tell him. If he's really shy you may have to be the one to ask him out

• Be a wedge and break down his walls!!! BRING IT ALL DOWN WITH YOUR FULL FORCE OF INGAGING CONVERSATION AND EYE CONTACT!!!

• shy Guys but don't break his heart if you break any shy Guys heart by mistake then don't say sorry...

• first be open with him, he should not feel like he is with a unknown person. This will take time as he is a shy personality but as soon he open up it will be a great day for you. 😉😊

• he sounds exactly like me 😅

• You like him?

• Yep, as I said had a crush on him!

• From Brazil, moved 4 years ago!

• You tried talking to him?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!