Confused by his behavior? Is he ghosting me?

So there is a guy that I text quite often and we work together and flirt a lot, it is very obvious that he likes me and we have great chemistry. He keeps texting me saying that we should chill and that I should text him when I am free so that we can hang out. I then texted him asking if he was free that day and he responded he was, I then asked if he wanted to meet me at a time and place and he just never responded back. The next day he texted me in the afternoon asking what I was doing. So I am really confused about what this guy is trying to do, and why he just ignored my message about meeting up when he acts like he likes me. Any advice and opinions would be greatly appreciated.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sound a bit needy. Did you call him? If you can't call him. Just answer the question. You'll be making a big deal out of nothing if you think he is ghosting you by not replying to a text. Ghosting is permanent absence. I text plenty of people who responds days later. I don't care cause I got things to do too. Plus it's a text. Least he reply back.

Most Helpful Girl

• If I were you, I'd ignore him back, but that's just me.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0