Why am I not interested in anybody?

I don't know what it is but I rarely find anyone attractive anymore or give any guy a chance. I'm definitely not gay so I don't find females attractive either but lately every guy that tries to talk to me or any guy my friend tries to hook me up with, I'm just not interested & I don't force it either. Why am I like this?

16

Most Helpful Guy

• It might just be your in a dating slum. Your good on your own if it does not feel right then don't try for it. Being single is not a bad thing. It is not something that needs to be fixed. When your ready to start up again then you will find guys that you like more. It might just be that they are not your type. Dating is a numbers game so they might be trying and just not finding a good match for you.
    Don't give up you will find someone.

Most Helpful Girl

• Because you're not like that. You're straight, and you know your straight. No need to question that. It has nothing to do with physical attraction, and thankfully you're not lusting after guys like they do to women and vice versa! It's just that dating, relationships, and romance are not on your list of importance. There is nothing wrong with you. Can you force attraction? Yes. Even if you don't want to be attracted to somebody? It's hard. Because it's just our hormones raging, and we as humans are sexual beings but is still responsible for what we do and handle our situations. We are wired to notice things. But with sin nature we take it out of context, and it can hurt somebody including ourselves.

Don't let other people try to do that to you, though. And you let them know to respect your decisions. And if they don't like it just because your not like them or want to, then they don't have to be your friend. Period. Perhaps right now, it's not your time. Dating relationships these days are tough, because we make it complicated. A lot of guys your age is not really interested in anything serious, and would rather have a sexual relationship, and that includes in dating. If you don't believe in that way of dating, then it's best to stay out of it. Until you find a person who is mature, is not about sex, wouldn't even look for it nor expect it from you, but wants to build some kind of relationship with you. You don't have to be like other people. But the ones who say they are interested if they are and not to simply use you for sex, needs to respect your terms and rules for the relationship. And you desire to be treated. If you can't be responsible for all of that, don't get in it. Not saying that you don't want a relationship. But right now, may not be the best time for you and that is why subconsciously you know it in your heart. You feel it in your gut, that these guys are not for you. All looks aside. It's your choice. Always is.

What Guys Said 5

• I'm guessing it's because you've reached a stage where hookups isn't enough. Like you need emotion to be involved. Either that, or your hormones/libido is falling for some reason.

• That's not weird at all. Maybe you're
    Just meant to be in your own. And that's not a bad thing, everyone thinks that you NEED to have a significant other. I happen to believe that's not true for everyone. maybe a special someone will come along and maybe not, either way that's perfectly fine in my opinion.

• Because you're holding out for me!

• im the same way, just try to be happy with yourself i guess

• first thing u can't be a gay u are a girl , so either you can be straight / lesbian or bisexual!!!

• & other thing that this may be because may you are introvert, most of time you spent in watching TV or doing other activities alone, you don't be in a group , because of this your mind is not attracted to any thing than you

& i think it's very good very nice you enjoy your company!!!
      keep it up , I wd also like to join your company

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!