Hookup turns into date... then he disappears?

Hooked up with a guy from Tinder, but it soon turned out he was interested in more than just sex -- after the hookup, he asked me out to lunch! We ended up having lunch at my place a week later. There, he kept asking questions about my life (my college, my job, my family), so it was very obvious he was interested in me. We didn't even hook up that day. A week later, we met up again, this time for a movie night at my house. We snuggled in my bed with the movie on and fell asleep, and he left the next morning. Again, no hooking up.

After these two last meetups, it seemed quite obvious he was legitimately into me -- until his texts and calls started slowing down. It's been two weeks since I last saw him, and he hasn't at all tried to see me. The last time we arranged to get together, he canceled the meetup, saying he had gotten too busy. He hasn't tried to get together since.

What gives? It can't be one of those "I finally had sex with her so now I can ditch her" things, since our very first interaction was sex and he met up with me twice afterwards without trying to have sex with me. Did he simply lose interest? If so, what could his reasons be? I know, I can just ask him by calling or texting him, but I don't want to seem too needy or desperate. Plus, I want your opinions.

P. S. This guy is ridiculously attractive -- like he could be a Calvin Klein model. Lol. I'm sure women are constantly flinging themselves at him. Maybe he simply found someone else. Still want to hear your thoughts though.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Ya, you got played.
    So you work the girl go out etc etc, finally get to fuck. DONE
    so you call, text blal blah once and done maybe a second time.. if you give off the CLINGY vibe its over.
    He didn't lose interest its the same level of interests he had from beginning

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• he probably find someone else that he likes more

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• He probably found a girl who is hotter than you.

0|0
    0|0
  • he must want something meaningful

0|0
    0|0
  • sounds like he's gay

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Loading... ;