Do guys care if a girl has saggy breast?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If they're a bit saggy, then that's no biggie, but if they're very saggy, maybe reaching your knees, then that's a turn off.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Well it's like men's saggy balls.
    Some women think they are not attractive and aome women think they are attractive and some women just don't care.
    But it doesn't matter as long as they have penis.
    My guy friend and ex boyfriends told me men don't care about the boobs as long as there's a vigina lol

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• WHAT? Soft, beautiful breasts. What are you talking about!! They are beautiful, in every way!! Each woman's are just perfect, for her!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm in the minority here but its actually a turn on for me. I'm not into granny tits that have hit the floor but if a young girl has large breasts with a bit of sag that's kinda sexy to me, I prefer that than small boobs, never understood the love for perkiness but that's me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Man care about everything , but they also learn to adjust as all girls may not be equally blessed with the most attractive boobs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope depends on her but thats my opinion i tend to like thick girls there's something about them thick thighs which turn me on so much and i wouldn't even mind if she had a flabby bottom!

0|0
    0|0
  • Saggier the better.. Floor hitting titties r the best

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, one hundred, like if their pear shaped thats different, but saggy are just ew

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care

1|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't matter with me. Breasts are breasts.

0|0
    0|0
  • No i don't care about that

0|0
    0|0
  • yes. i do at least

0|0
    0|0
    • Really tho? You would dump a girl for having sagging tits? You know most large breasts naturally sag right

• Show All
    • Because you don't even date to begin with

• Oh. No I've had sex with one woman and that's it. I used to date. But now I've decided not to anymore

• it depends

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all

0|0
    0|0
  • We don't care.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not usually unless it looks unnatural, most do sag a little unless you're small there

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I think girls are much more bothered by saggy boobs than guys are.

But I think as long as they are not the wide apart super long saggy tits then you're most likely fine (though there's guys that love that too...)

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't seem like they care. I purposely tell guys my breast sags but they don't care because it's still big and they never met a girl that has big size like mines.

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel like most care.

0|0
    0|0
  • i mean it depends i guess.

0|1
    0|0
    • If she has naturally big breast so they sag?

• then she can't help it. Men just care about boobs and thats it haha not the way they look

• They might take note/notice or whatever, but I doubt they'd break up with you because of it.

0|0
    0|0
  • nobody cares

0|0
    0|0
  • A breast is a breast. You still got boobs. :)

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;