Do you think a guy can be truly in love with more than one person?

Say a guy has a girlfriend and he meets another girl that he really likes or whatnot and she is really easy to talk to and is just like her... Is it possible to love her as well as his girlfriend... 🤔

16

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think that would be possible. At least i don't believe in it.
    If a man truly loves a girl, He will never be able to love another girl. Maybe under unusual circumstances. Such as, she pass away. Still, if the love is true, he won't be able to love any woman equally.
    In such situations i believe the definition of love and lust have been compromised.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think most people mistake love for attraction.

• ... and attraction for love.

What Guys Said 5

• I think it is possible to love certain characteristics of more than one person, but to be in love is totally different, to me at least anyway.

• Yes, I've loved two people in my life, even thought im not with them anymore, i still love both of them, and its at the same time

• Yes. You can't help how you feel BUT you must choose to build upon only one. Never inflicting the pain of unfaithfulness on another.

• Not if he truly loves you.

• When you are in a relationship you are meant to build with the person. As an adult you'll meet new people which is normal but your partner is the one for you who you are meant to be honest and true to xx

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!