Guys, Do Asian guys like Latinas?

I am very interested to know, as an Asian guy, do you like dating latinas? If so, what do you like about them? Why or why not?

As a latina, I've got to say, many of us love Asian guus, the majority of you guys look so cute and are good looking, the problem is, we don't know how to approach you guys without the fear of coming on too strong and scare you guys off, it's happened to me, but then again I'm under the impression you guys only date Asian women and that we don't have a chance. I want to know, are Asian guys really attracted to latinas?

6

Most Helpful Guy

• As an Asian guy, I am attracted to all women regardless of race. Latinas have curvy bodies. This Colombian girl I met in Hong Kong; man, she was smoking.

What Guys Said 5

• Maybe we should ask this to an Asian guy @Aizou :))

• i think most guys like latinas, just depends on the individual case

• I'm german and I don't like them at all. Good luck.

• Are you a Latina who likes Asian guys? :)

• Yes lol

• I'm pretty sure she is interested in you, I wish I was lucky enough to find me an Asian guy to date, it's just that we grow up with the impression that you guys only like Asian girls so either we don't try to pursue you guys, or maybe come on too strong that we scare you guys off. Ask her, or let her know you are interested in her.

• @Asker You really think so? :o We are taking a class together now, but met last semester. I get different signals from her at different times, so I'm not sure haha! For one thing, she often hurries out and leaves by herself at the end of class without waiting for me, and sometimes "forgets" to respond to my messages. xD But on the other hand, she messages me on her own saying that we should hang out more, and that she wishes we had more classes together, and has told me twice that she'll miss me after I get my degree (as we are set to graduate at different times), and that she missed me over Christmas vacation. xD

• What type of Asian guys?

• Hi? Xx

• Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Vietnamese, Phillipino, etc.

• Okay cool