Lol so do you believe in finding "the one and only" soon?

I do understand that you should try to be the best version of yourself, work for your dreams and not care about being single too much. Heck, at this moment while I'm typing this sentence, I'm satisfied with my life. But every once in a while, seeing all your friends pairing up has its tolls. So I was wondering if people really seriously believe of finding a person who is the perfect match for them in this entire world (going along with the soap opera logic)? Is that even possible in life? Shoot me your honest opinions, guys I'm somewhat curious.

29

Most Helpful Guy

• I believe in that logic. Yes. It is possible.
    People look at life differently, observe and approach differently. Many of the situations that individuals face might not work for the person standing next to them.

But for me personally, i believe everyone have an other half. The fault of failures and complications regarding this subject is on people themselves. I believe the more you search, the less you find. Most of people are victims of their own wrong calls. The series of inappropriate decisions and impatient behaviors. The majority of people follow the road to find someone special while they can't even identify the nature and the meaning of love. The confusion between love and lust. The instinct of lust misguide individuals. Their curiosity and impatient involvements improves the whole process.

To me, the relationship is not a goal. The purpose of life defines within who we are? Who we want to become? Where we are in life? Where do we want to go? finding ourselves, creating ourselves, declaring our life's road. Aim and purposes. Milestones to break. A look to the future. Future of our existence and where we want to stand and make a mark. Sometimes it's a very extended challenge. But i believe if you don't have a life you can't have a successful relationship. Or it would be struggling. One piece of puzzle is missing beside identifying the nature of our emotions. Despite the fact sometimes finding our way aligns with having our partner. But if you can't understand yourself, you wouldn't be able to understand someone else either. If you don't know who you are and where you wanna go, there is no way to understand someone else's desires. You reach your inner-self. Then you get into a relationship and share each other's lives and paths and continue to the road together.

Do i believe finding "The one and only" soon?
    As i have said, yes i do. I have found mine very soon. She's my heart, soul, spirit and breath. How do i know it's true? well, how do you know your heart is beating in your chest? Is it possible to fall in love again-with someone else? maybe. But i am sure of something. No one is above her and her place in my heart is unreachable. 2012-Present.

• Lol feels like I just read the summary of dating advices book. You sound wise and old hahah. Thanks for the input. ☺️

• lol! that's so nice of you!
      You're welcome and thank you :)

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I don't.

What Guys Said 8

• It's entirely possible, but should not be an expected outcome of doing those things. You mentioned all the things I'd normally say on these types of questions, so I'll instead say that: Doing those things makes people of similar interest look at you, and see you shine the brighest. :)

• Yes I believe it and I have found mine and we have been together for just over three years now and we have hit a few bumps in the road but doesn't every relationship have a few and she loves me for who I am not what I do, what I wear, what I drive and we do just about everything together unlike my last few girlfriends who wanted to do nothing but get a room an screw around and I finally just got sick of doing that and we met online and I had messaged her and another girl to see which one would reply and she replied first and the other girl replied a month later and I told her I already found someone and we have been together ever since we first met

• I think there are some partners who will exceed the others and the one you decide to fight for and stay with will be the "one and only"

• I honestly do believe there's someone out there thats percect for me, i whole heartedly do, but im just a hopeless romantic so it could just be my attactment to a quote on quote "good end"

• No, I don't need to find anyone, and after honest evaluations of couples and marriage, I've came to the conclusion that relationships and marriage is not for me. All my income goes to me and my desires. I have no set schedule; the only obligations I have are just my obligations.

• Reminds me of a joke where a person (doesn't matter girl/guy) walks into a gift shop and asks if they had a "For my one and only" card. To which, the shopkeep replies yes. And then the person says "Cool, give me 40 of those."

• There is no such as "the one and only" simply because even if you're lucky enough to find "the one" they won't stay the same forever or feel like they have found their "one".

• Sometimes yes

What Girls Said 1

• Yes I believe that one day someone can find him/her and will know that he/she is the one you want a future and start a family with.