What do you look for in a guy or a girl? Does first impressions reveal the type of first you look for in a person?

Most Helpful Guy

• My first impression always comes off as weird. Always. I mean, always. Like every single time. Not one exception. Na anh. Like right now. I should stop. Now. Okay now.

Most Helpful Girl

• I generally like guys who have confidence and general presence (like charismatic but not in a negative way). Like he has to be nice, funny, clever and get on well with people.

People sometimes grow on me cause the better I get to know them, the more attractive they become to me?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I am a very kind and loving person, so, obviously, I would look for someone like that. I am very good at reading people so first impressions are important. I also want someone who loves animals, traveling, doesn't smoke or anything like that and loves his parents and family. A sense of humor is gold as well

• Someone cute and shy.