How Can I get Laid Online?

I seriously don't know what I am doing wrong. Can someone tell me how to write a proper summary and title and if this pic is any good for the ads?

How Can I get Laid Online?

OH my description is something like Nothing makes me feel better than licking out nice ladies of most shapes between 18 and 45. You won't regret choosing me, love. As extra reward, I can massage your back and take you to dinner and give you petrol money. I got experience and I'm clean use Listerine and condoms and don't smoke.

Want pussy licking, suckling, protected sex and touching. Nothing else unless you want it. Preview pic is the newest.
And my title is super horny and won't disappoint

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Given up on the horses?

• Yeah, trying at least. I got shot at on night, got caught. I really want a girlfriend, human one, but it's so hard.

Most Helpful Guy

• Damn dude, just write this, i 100% grantee you'll get pussy in ten seconds, ok so say " hey bitch names todd", then proceed to strip, now i haven't gotten that fair in real life, but in theory it works 100% of the time, and by the way that pic is amazing use it, you HAVE to use it, it would be a shame on all the girls that miss out on you

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 2

• Well brotha, GAG is the right place, for sure... though from what I hear from a few of the ladies here... The whole dick pic thing is getting really played out, so I'd leave that on the shelf...

• No u can not because so fare we can't put someone into the cyber world so no it can't happen