Am I the only girl who loves criminal guys?

Why do they look so hot? I want a guy who has tattos and criminal records, is it normal?

1230

Most Helpful Guy

• Why not get with a cop/firefighter/military service member? Every criminal I've ever met has a low IQ and turns into an absolute pussy when the shit hits the fan. Plus if you ever get in a shoot out, the cop/military guy isn't going to be shooting his gun sideways. Who do you think is a better shot?

Most Helpful Girl

• There are probably other girls that want that kind of guy... but it is not normal. It is quite disturbing.

What Guys Said 29

• So, you like a guy who isn't afraid to be himself, and doesn't back down when things get tough. I don't see anything weird about that.

• Makes you wonder why some people complain about young people today, right?

(I swear it's the lack of good fathers that leads some young women to this conclusion.)

• No, but can be an attraction for some people, like in the US some women will marry a guy, often a murderer, on death row. I have no idea why.
    Normally criminals are either successful and rich, or poor and never out of prison, whatever, they usually get caught eventually.
    It is up to you, but my thinking is that if they are criminals that break the law often, they have no respect for anybody, and they will probably treat you like shit, then dump you when they feel like it!

• Bad boys are one thing, but you're taking it to a whole new level.

Yes the danger and the unknown sounds exhilarating, but if you associate with criminals, you're pretty much asking to be hurt, abused, and sucked into their world as an accomplice.

The other side of that extreme spectrum is the goodie two shoes beta male choir boy bitch...

How's about just go for the more dominate alpha male, who speaks his mind, is educated, ambitious and successful.

• Then he knocks you up. Leaves you. You're used and damaged and all you are to any man from then on out is a fuck buddy. And that's how any decent man
    will view you. Another scum sucking parasite leaching off the taxpayers.

• Its not normal but you're not alone. Look at all the prisoners who meet women when they are inside prison xD

• There are several women in our community who obviously felt the same way. I guess that's how they got their criminal records, too. You run with dogs, you'll wake up with fleas.

• Criminal records will make troubles for your life, it will be difficult to get a job for him and...

• Naw girl your a freak plan and simple

• hell noo

• Listen when i say freak i mean it, your not normal for thinking this, but am i gonna judge you on that? Yes most likely will, thats something you gotta accept when your down too fuck something cause its got tattoos and those bad boy records that will inpead him from getting a good job and becoming a finactual spunge on you

• ... depends what kind of criminal record you want... Do you mean some greaser dude that jist spray paints and gets in fights... Or do you mean like Ed Gein and Jhon Gacey... if it's the latter then you need help

• Only a woman disturbed as much as a criminal can say that.

• That's scary and bad for you.

• Ahah im a guy for some reason i find this funny.

• Bonnie did

• yeah its called having self destructive tendencies

well i hope you find your bad bad romeo and you crash and burn happily together

:D :P

• Good luck in getting abused and beaten every now and then

• nah.. its seems you don't want to have sex.. you want to fuck like wild animals

• I hope you meet the criminal of your dreams and he beats you up every day

• You will like them until one of them robs and leaves you

• what is it about them that attracts you to them?

• Then women have the nerve to complain about abuse lol.

• HAhahaha

• he will likely abuse you.

• Single mother with 3 kids is what you will be.

• what does a a "tattoed guy with criminal records" represent to you?

• no, many girls dig the rebel.

• Why do you want a criminal though?

• Definitely not

• Tons of girls like it.

What Girls Said 11

• To answer your base question: No, you aren't the only girl who loves criminal guys.

On a deeper level, I'm saddened by the assumption (in this thread) that all persons with criminal records are assumed to be abusive assholes. Granted there are plenty out there, but there are also good ol' white collar and blue collar workers without a record who use and abuse too.

There are plenty of rebel "bad boys" without criminal records. The difference is that one was smarter than the other and didn't get caught.

An intelligent rebel? That's sexy.

• It's normal for girls to like guys that are " bad boys " but I don't know about a criminal record though, I guess it depends on what he did.

• i dont think its weird or unormal, a lot of girls have a think for bad boys i just think you are taking it to the next lvl of bad boy. I would look at it like for ex: some girls have a thng for sweet boys with blonnd hair, some girls have a thing for bad boys like you, Just be careful about it.

• The beauty and damned you mean ahah
    It not fully the same but i like guys who are a bit like outlaws but not that much you know what i mean, like damned but mostly on the outside, like skaters or rockers

• You do you. As always in any relationship be careful and let them support you but be your own person and don't let them take over your life. I gotchu girl bad boys are hot af

• Nope Nope Nope...
    You are alone. I don't want a criminal. Heck no. 👀

• i think you are not alone

• I see nothing attractive about criminals. out of all the good hard working men out there i wouldn't even look at some criminal. are you kidding me? They're not "hot" . I can't even believe this is a question.

• Yes Lol you are. El chapo just called he wants your #.

• Hahahaha hot in a way

• we all secretly want that bad boy. i think ur reading too many criminal books (like me :( )

• there's a difference between bad guys and criminals.. i want a criminal