GUYS: My ex wants to be friends with benefits but doesn't respect me, how should I handle the situation?

Me and my ex have been sleeping together every weekend for the past month as friends with benefits (we don't text during the week). After the first time he told me it was a bad idea that we sleep together because he doesn't want commitment and this was how we started last time. And then we continued to sleep together anyways. I have never been in a friends with benefits situation before and I was scared he was only going to see me as a slam piece so I basically gave him the option to either end things now and be friends or continue doing it and also be friends at the end. He said he was fine doing either, and I told him I'd think about it and let him know.

Realistically, I want him back. I want him to value me, but I don't know what to say to him to get there. I am also upset that he doesn't care whether we end things or not so I don't know what to say to him in response, if anything at all.

21

What Guys Said 1

• He doesn't care. You said this is how you started dating last time? He clearly only sees you as a way for relieving himself. I feel like he only dated you because you wanted you, and felt bad for you. Just leave him. Find another guy. He won't come around if he's already grounded on the fact that he only wants you for sex. Don't be silly and fall into some emotional/mental death trap.

• We started seeing each other last time because I finally gave him a chance. He chased me for over two years prior. We would go on dates and spend all of our time together, and this time around he's making a point to distance himself from me.

What Girls Said 2

• Realistically he has told you what he wants and that isn't a relationship. By continuing and admitting you want more you're only setting yourself up for failure and heartache.
    If he can't commit the the relationship you want stop having sex with him and take some space to heal and move on. Friendship comes when feelings fade

• Seriously if he can't commit and doesn't want a relationship. Walk away. He's an ex for a reason