Have you experienced any horrible online dates? Have you been catfished?

share your stories lol 😂

3434

Most Helpful Guy

• You know, I've never been successfully catfished because they always seem so obvious to me, but one of my friend's mother is constantly being catfished online. It aggravates my friend so much because her mom is lonely, isn't bad looking, and personality wise isn't a bad catch. But the thing is, she's sort of addicted to catfish because they're always these older, attractive, virile types. When her daughter tried to open her an online dating account to introduce her to men, her mom was disgusted by all of them saying that they weren't good looking enough etc. It's almost like she would rather have the fantasy of talking to fake men than having to settle on a real guy?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to get stalked by this extremely ugly morbidly obese Jewish guy who was in a relationship at the time. He kept saying he wanted to date me. I found out 5 years later - he wanted to murder me over comments I was making about Jewish people online and the "date" offer was just a trick for me to give out my home address. After years of stalking with no interest from me - he finally gave up his lies and told me flat out he was interested in hurting me and killing me this entire time. When I saw obese I mean over 350 pounds.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE