I like a friend of mine but I am not sure if he likes me back and I am not sure if I should tell my friends that I like him?

We went to London with school for a project. On our way to the hotel I sat down on a bench and he sat down on the other side so I rested my head down and he rested his head on top of mine. That night when we arrived at the hotel we started drinking with some friends and he got drunk. So I laid on his bed and he sat on the end of his bed so I grabbed him and let him sit in between my legs. Later that night I stood on the side of the bed talking to a friend of mine and he walked past me and slapped my butt. So the next day I was out and we had chosen the same subject so we went to a meeting but he sat in the back with my friend and I sat in the front with his friend and they laughed the whole time and it bothered me a lot. That night he went eating out with some friends and I was eating in with some friends. When they got back we started drinking and I got drunk. So I made a bet with him, if I could drink my whole glass he had to sit next to me. So he sat next to me and I held him the whole time. I took his arm and put it around me and he didn't even bother to pull it away. Because I was drunk he brought me to my room. The last day on the train ride back to he airport we started playing fuck marry kill. When it was my turn I got suggested three names and one of them was his. I said marry him. When it was his turn he got asked three names and one of them was mine. So he said marry me. During those three days we hung out with our group of 7 girls and three guys. He looked for the most attention at three of those girls which I am one from, and five of them looked for attention at him. My one and only friend who didn't look for attention asked me if I liked him after I jokingly said that I was going to confess my love to someone. I said that he doesn't like me and she said, you wouldn't know. I don't want to tell him because we are friends and I don't want to make things awkward. Should I tell my friends tough, since they were all over him?

What Guys Said 1

• It sounds like he might like you too. Ask him to hang out one on one, and you'd be able to tell for sure. Even then, you should say something... guys are terrible at getting hints lol

What Girls Said 1

• IF you really like him then tell you friends however one of them will end up with him as you can't trust anyone nowadays so be careful.