Would you break up if he did this?

Today is the day he wouldn't stop. I said I don't know about the future and I want to pursue my goals. He sat up and stared at me. I fell asleep and he kept saying What do I have to do to keep you. He then said what's it gonna take to make you crazy about me? To make u love me, to make u stay. He then takes off my underwear and attempt oral, I say no and stop but u do it anyway. During I'm saying stop and try to sit up to stop u and u push me back down by the stomach and say stop being a little bitch and just take it. Im crying, continue saying stop but u won't stop. Afterwards u aggressively grab my stomach and I say what r u doing. He said I'm just trying to touch your soul. I told him no means no but he said he thought that was only for sex and thought I liked it. I was so upset with him and afraid. It's wrong but it bothers me even more that he ignored me attempting to end things and got agressive with me using sex to possibly "make me stay". He's usually really sweet but he's already talking about kids and marriage two months in the relationship and he's 10 years older than me. I didn't think that was a problem until now.

14

Most Helpful Guy

• He doesn't know what to do to make you stay with him and the more he tries the worst it gets. But weird thing is if a girl did this same thing to keep a guy I he wouldn't stop her from giving oral. I guess you just think he is moving to fast for you and since he is 10 years older that makes sense on his end so maybe you're just not right for each other at this stage of life for you

Most Helpful Girl

• sounds like twilight fanfiction lol.

/jk.

all joking aside, his behaviour is creepy, bordering on rapey. i'd kick this guy to the curb.

• He's possessive; works at my job and knows where I live. I'm kinda scared. I think I'm screwed.

• sounds even more like twilight fanfiction... definitely get rid of him and let authorities know.

What Guys Said 3

• It seems like you didn't want to stay with him already so yeah I would say to end things. I really at loss for words after hearing what he did. If I may ask you though, why do you think you should stay? Seems like he set off a few red flags for you already.

• He was my friend before we became official and every time I try to leave he begs me to stay and looks at me so depressed. I care about if he will be ok and I think he knows this which is why he plays on it. I just got out of a bad relationship before him and got into this one with him way too quick so my emotions are everywhere. I'm lost confused and scared. I just need some support but I'm trying to be strong and be ok with being alone. That's the most difficult thing to do.

• darlin, that is rape.

• Yeah you two are finished

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!