Guys, why do certain guys flake out?

All right, so I hit it up with this cute guy online, we talked for a few days, then I asked him out, to meet somewhere nice and cozy in the afternoon yesterday. I gave him my number and all, I waited for him and he just did not show up! He saw my pictures and said I looked cute and that he was looking forward to meeting me in person. Uugghh it's the 4th time it has happened to me, what is wrong with these guys? Are they nervous? Are they not confident enough? What is going on? I am so tired of being stood up. Guys, what would be a reason/s to leave a girl hanging? To leave her stood up? Why?

4

Most Helpful Guy

• It might not be about you, it might be about the guy. The guy might not be who he says he is (fake photo, fake life story) or he might not even be single. He might entertain the idea of a relationship when he knows full well that he's not going to go through with anything. Some guys just do it for ego and for the chance of sexual interaction.

What Guys Said 3

• there's a bunch of Catfishes and trolls in online dating

• Maybe he already has a girlfriend, and was online just to flirt and have some fun with no real intention to meet

• Oh damn, i wouldn't ever stand a girl up.