I need help! seriously?

I think I have a serious problem! now it's been 2 years I haven't dated.. I'm not perfect but I'm beautiful, I hangout with guys friends and new connections, but each guy likes me and we decide to work on the situation, nothing happens.. I seriously think I'm cursed. What do you think girls/guys!

33

Most Helpful Guy

• I haven't dated all my life lol. I'm quite a sociable person also. Maybe you need to find one person who makes you feel special and different and work on ways to develop your relationship with that one person. Last thing you want is confusion with a lot of men :P hope i helped a little

Most Helpful Girl

• Just tell guys that you are an aspiring nun and they will immediately feel the need to conquer you for no fucking reason.
    Like OMG NO DON'T BECOME A NUN, HERE LET ME SAVE YOU WITH MY PEEPEE

• LOL. You're probably pretty correct on that which is sad.

• Very true. I feel like people think I'm a misogynistic fuck because of the things I post on here but men are shit too. Everyone is shitty lol

• Hahaha. That's hilarious!

What Guys Said 2

• You'll be fine, you'll find someone eventually, you're not cursed, just having bad luck. Perhaps try finding new guys?

• i haven't dated in 20 years, its not such a bad thing! maybe you need to initiate more

What Girls Said 2

• Go out more and meet more people!!!

• i think you are overracting