Not response to hot pic yet?

Sent guy I'm dating a pic of me in a thong which he loves or normally does. We have sexted before and he always tells me how sexy and beautiful he finds me and I don't know he just hasn't responded and he normally always does. Just unsettling me. I sent at 9:40 and it's about to be 12 am. I don't know why its bothering me so much. And should I ignore him a little once he responds? I'm grumpy lol

Most Helpful Girl

• More then likely fell asleep, but Buddy he's gonna have extra morning wood in the morning 😉

What Guys Said 8

• Maybe he didn't feel the need to response, you didn't ask him anything, just sent him a pic, so maybe he just took it as a gift and kept going. He knows you know he finds you hot and sexy, so there's no need for him to repeat it every time.
    I understand why you may be grumpy, but don't assume and make drama when you don't know why he didn't respond.

• Ouuu that's a tuff pill to swallow

Id be very unhappy if the girl I liked and if I expected that she likes me too did that. It would probably be one step away to being over

Ignoring like that is unacceptable in my books unless she has a reason. Because if he/she doesn't. They most likely don't value you that much

• He mightve masturbated then fell asleep

• Maybe he left his phone at his mom's house and she doesn't want to reply.

• Send it to me, I will appreciate you instantly

• Sometimes when i first wake up and check messages i would be half asleep then sleep back then wake up not remembering it

• he probably has a real life, so doesn't always have to respond

• Maybe he in the bathroom jerking off to it and then went to bed and fell asleep

• Lmfaoo. Yeah he always tells me how he jerks off to my pics which was like wow lol. even the normal ones on ig. I'm really hot for him and he seemed to be with me and yeah I don't know. It's Super Bowl night but he's English so I don't know if he's drunk or being an ass

• Who knows. Maybe he could be celebrating it. Or celebrating ur pics haha

What Girls Said 3

• he could have a girlfriend

• maybe he is busy for it

• He might be busy.. an outrageous suggestion I know. Secondly don't send thong pics in the morning, keep your sexting for the night time when the mood can be relaxed and you can have his undivided attention rather than him seeing the thong pic and forcing a compliment first thing in the morning. Plus he might have been getting busy with someone else last night and is waiting for her to leave until he can reply.