Whats the real reason?

What should I expect and what his motives?

This guy I've been talkingv to ask to hang out, we've texted everyday even though he's a horrible replier 😂😒 He's really nice, humble and I like him...
He very interesting to me, different. Anyway he's into music and wants to play for me when we hang out😏 I just don't know how to take it, I don't know if I should be excited that he want to play for me. I want to feel good about it but I been hurt so much I don't know how to feel anymore. I just don't want to get my hopes up to be disappointed.

11

What Guys Said 1

• Just go with the flow and let it set in.
    you said you have been hurt before. it's natural you would think this too will end up the same way. but you never know.
    being hurt before shouldn't stop you from starting again.
    just be more careful from last time and learn from your mistakes.

What Girls Said 1

• I can relate as I too have been hurt too much. Thus having a harder time opening up to people... in my opinion. I would say still have out with him. Take time to know him. If you think he is a good boyfriend type to you then try to slowly open up to him with your life, joys, secrets etc. If you trust him.
    It does sound like he is interested in you. Best of luck!