Girls, my girlfriend thinks I dont care. Can someone help?

My girfriend and i have been together for 6 monthes and just moved in together. We've been having arguements over a lot of the normal stuff (money and me getting a job once I get out of the military) and my divorce (she knew about it when we got together). She won't talk to me about problems face to face. Only over messaging which I tell her i hate doing because you don't know what the other person is implying when they say things. And when I do ask her in person whats wrong or what's the matter I get a "nothing" and then hear over messaging from her an hour or so later that I dont care. I love her with everything I have and she's the best woman I've been with in years and I really want to work this out but dont know how to approach this "I dont care about her" when I've explained to her time after time why I do. Please help. I love her and don't want to lose her over communication issues.

2

What Girls Said 2

• There isn't anything you can do unfortunately... she sounds immature in the sense that she cannot sit down and talk to you face to face like an adult... i agree with you with messaging and miscommunication through that! It happens wit me and my fiance of 5+ years because he's at school during the week! I know you love her but you can't be the only one making the effort! Its a 50/50! It can't be 15/85 thats not fair! Sit down and talk to her one on one! Dont give her the option of do you want to talk! Tell her how you feel again and that it can't just be you trying! Make her see it from your point of view if you can!

• In this case, it's actually not you, it's her. If she isn't mature enough to discuss a problem with you in person in a calm manner to find a resolution, then sorry, but you're dealing with a child.