My boyfriends friends are annoying what do I do?

So my boyfriend is a very well known guy around school.. he's on a sports team & every time we are TALKIG alone around school either 2+ more of them say annoying things, or ask me annoying/personal things. They got to the point where they'd spy on us so we moved while TALKIG. Then while walking away. Then make immature remarks and I don't know what to do. They're annoying and I feel uncomfortable around them

23

Most Helpful Guy

• You nailed it - they're immature. Unless you can avoid them, you'll have to wait for them to grow up.

Most Helpful Girl

• Talk to your boyfriend and tell him your concerns and if he cares he will listen and should straighten things out! If they dont respect you you deserve better! If you can, try hanging out outside of school where you can talk more personally sith eachother without worrying about someone eavesdropping!

What Guys Said 2

• Well i mean, have you talked about this to your boyfriend? Or have you honestly told those guys face to face to lay off? I feel like your only complaining cause you dont wanna waste time fixing it

• I don't see a problem here. Get over it.

What Girls Said 1

• Ignore them. They want a reaction, don't give them that.