Girls, who would even date me?

Girls, who would even date me?
Note the reason why Im in a suit is because I had to go to a funeral that day.

Be completly honest in your opinions.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hm... glasses yes!😊 keep them. Put a smile on that face! You said you were at a funeral and it's forgivable now, but for the future, smile! smile! smile! Change your haircut. And... done. 😊
    These are tips, but you should know that you are good looking.

What Girls Said 13

• Kinda look like my fiance when we started dating! Im sorry for your loss!

• Your face Looks good, but your hair isn't great. You might wanna make it shorter, especially in the front.

• Looking good!:) but smile

• I won't date you because you are too young, and I'm not into being a cougar. That said, you're not bad looking, although I do suggest getting a hairstyle that's more grown up , less Justin Bieber.

• a lot would. I think you'd look even more handsome with a shorter haircut like a bit spiky kinda look

• As a 16 year old I wouldn't date a 20 year old but I think you'd look great if you changed your hairstyle and put a smile on your face! You look good though. Sorry for your loss.

• 1. Put your hair back
    2. Smile
    3. Grow a beard

That's it. You'd look perfect.

• If it were a friendlier picture when you are not mourning a loss, then I would say maybe, because I look more into personality rather than looks. Though I do suggest fixing your bangs I think you would look better with them layered at the side. It's too thick and doesn't compliment your clear and unblemished face. :) I'm sorry for your loss... :(

• you mean side parting my hair

• Google up "guy side bang hairstylies". But yes parting it from either the right or left hairline to one side. It would look nicer. And if you are able to get your bangs layered, it would slightly thin the thick bangs to compliment your face more.

• Had a hair cut

• yes i would date you... if u have a good personality and attitude.. :-)

• Gotta work on your self-esteem. Would you date yourself?

Get rid of the Bieber haircut, hit the gym and you're golden. <3

• Im still ok with 3 years diff...

• I would date you, i just didn't like your hairstyle
    :*