Girls, who would even date me?

Girls, who would even date me?
Note the reason why Im in a suit is because I had to go to a funeral that day.

Be completly honest in your opinions.

14

Most Helpful Girl

• If it were a friendlier picture when you are not mourning a loss, then I would say maybe, because I look more into personality rather than looks. Though I do suggest fixing your bangs I think you would look better with them layered at the side. It's too thick and doesn't compliment your clear and unblemished face. :) I'm sorry for your loss... :(

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • you mean side parting my hair

• Google up "guy side bang hairstylies". But yes parting it from either the right or left hairline to one side. It would look nicer. And if you are able to get your bangs layered, it would slightly thin the thick bangs to compliment your face more.