Long distance relationship?

I met this boy online and he is super sweet. The only problem is that he lives in a different state. We've seen photos of each other but we haven't talked face to face. He wants to Skype me but I'm worried he won't like seeing me without make up or styled hair

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Since you're young I do agree that it's best to wait in the long distance thing. Especially since you're worried about how you look. I mean, as a boy, if a girl looks good then they'll get attention, but if you want a relationship then the boy who cares most about you won't care about your looks. Myself I've dated girls longer than I should have and I wish I took the time to meet more people before I was committed to a relationship that I wasn't 100% sure about.

Most Helpful Girl

• Find a boy closer to you. They're a dime a dozen. They don't care what you look like they just want to have sex with the first girl that will let them. I'd just put off dating for now and make good friends with girls and guys so you can have fun without the pressure of trying to impress someone.

What Guys Said 2

• Well i mean you could just put on make up

• does he like your picture?

What Girls Said 1

• Im not trying to be mean, but i honestly would like to know if you would actually ever meet him in person? The thing is online yes they can send you pictures but it could be a creepy old man using a 16 year old photo or whatever! I would personally find a local guy! They are hard to find but when you find one keep him lol i met my fiance at the beginning of my 10th grade year in high school so 5+ years ago and i thought i eould NEVER find someone in my home town! I just want you to be careful!