Does she dislike me?

So there's a cute chick I go to school with. We've been talking to for a while and seem to get along great. We like a lot of the same things and she's very supportive. But everytime I suggest hanging out, she never seems to want to do it alone. She always suggests bringing her friends or classmates along. Yet she was willing to hang out with my best friend alone when she was still dating. Granted her boyfriend tagged along sometimes but still. She even invited him to her place a few times. I've received no such invitation. Does this mean she dislikes me?

12

What Girls Said 1

• If anyone it's your friend she likes.

What Guys Said 2

• It means that she does not feel comfortable being alone with a guy that is not her boyfreind. It does not reflect at all on you.

• If she's constantly putting you off then maybe she doesn't like you much more than just friends. There is a chance that she could be nervous, but I wouldn't count on it.