Do Males or femals have it better in regard to attraction?

I personally believe its females since (including in the animal kingdom) males are the ones attracted to the females and try to win them over. Meaning the fact girls are girls, guys are instantly attracted and drawn in while girls dont experience attraction instantly until there is an emotional connection.
That and the way relationships work (also in the animal kingdom).
males try to get with females until one accepts, the male then provides/ protects the woman and child, while the girl just looks after the baby and gets taken care of. The males also often risk their lives while doing this.
While the female is less attracted (obvious through the fact they aren't attracted to attractive men without an emotional connection) and gets taken care of all because its the males instinct to care and protect while its the female to nurture and protect the baby.
In my opinion this is clearly one sided and more beneficial to the females.

417

Most Helpful Girl

• Well you do have a point but if your gonna bring up attraction, lol this might sound weird but males are naturally better looking than females even in the animal kingdom! Look at peacocks for and example! The girls are butt ugly while the males are beautiful! Its like that all around and with humans women wear makeup to cover imperfections where guys dont! I see where your coming from where as why does the male always have to persue the woman! If it makes you feel better i had to be the one to persue my fiance!

• You really feel like guys are the better looking sex? I have literally seen sooo many "straight " women claim their straight but find girls more physically attractive and only dates guys cause they get along with them better

• @marinajs i have a neutral opinion on the more attractive gender, thi i have seen more straight women than not who find women more attractive while still being straight

• Oh okayy

Most Helpful Guy

• You can be an attractive man if you put in half the effort that most women do. A lot of guys don't try, have poor health/hygiene, don't develop their style, don't workout, etc. Women who are in touch with their emotions do experience sexual attraction instantly but they're often less obvious in expressing it or acting on it. So as men we often take the risk to make the first move, and in her eyes and body language you can see if you have a chance. And if she makes the first move just don't fuck it up and you're golden.

• Seriously most men I know have good looks but ruin it by not taking care of themselves.

• @ADFSDF1996 not in the least. I'm extremely masculine looking almost intimidating haha but I'm well groomed, smell good, good health and hygiene, no acne, strong and muscular. All of these things I worked towards primarily for myself, and the payoff is enormous. There's nothing inherently feminine or masculine about taking care of yourself but it will make you more attractive.

What Girls Said 3

• I'm not responding to these worthless, bitter questions by selfish men too lazy to sacrifice for anything they want in life. I hope you never get sex and I hope you die lonely miserable and alone.

• Your genes get passed on so there's that lol

• Still there's an obvious winner in this regard.
      I mean it kind of sucks knowing your instantly more attracted to thenother sex and are expected to give more than you recieve. I mean that and modt girls dont even find guys attractive, they only find personslity, ability to provide and other traits like this attractive.
      almost feels like your being used

• It's obviously not one-sided or more beneficial for females, otherwise males wouldn't be in the situation. They must be getting something, it's not that they're just selfless creatures.

• Its more one sided not completely one sided. Girls still get more out of relationships and guys put in more work to please women.

• Okay, but women have to be choosy because they have only so many eggs available, they have to carry the child around for nine months, then take care of that child for years. Men are okay with sleeping with any woman because they don't have anything to lose really. Not to mention, mothers are actually the ones that provide parental care, while most males choose to leave... and it would more often be the case with humans as well if there were no societal expectations.

Not to mention, if the male does choose to stay, the female has to give up her freedom for the safety the male provides, because that makes him in charge.

• But thats the thing its not near as common as people make out for the father to run away.
      Also 80+% of all divorces are done by women so in a way its most likely the woman's fault

What Guys Said 16

• We don't need to ask and wonder, we have DATA! We have the answer, everyone can see that women have it WAY, WAY easier.

blog.okcupid.com/.../

2static.fjcdn.com/.../...+brown_9b9d53_5839488.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/2MstAzl.gif

The difference is, when women talk about "men," they are really only talking about the upper 20% of men. The bottom 80% are invisible to women, women don't know they exist and don't see them as "men." They don't consider you a man unless you're extremely attractive.

So as far as women are concerned, they think that men have it easier because they're only looking at the top 20% of men who are all swimming up rivers of hot pussy being thrown their way.

Women do not even take cognizance of the vast overwhelming majority of men in their equations. They only look at men they find desirable, which is again, a tiny minority of all men. The rest of us, like I said, are invisible at best, unwelcome at worst.

• Lame charts ok cupid as a source? Lol

• Ok cupid is also full of ugly guys maybe? Duh
      Ever think of that good looking dudes don't need dating apps

• Easy for women to doctor up their photos wear lots of make up and they won't look as good in person as in pictures. See it on Facebook all the time.

• Nobody knows but it all depends who you ask. Some will say men have it better since men don't need to worry about makeup while women are constantly worrying about how good they look and applying cosmetics. However, there are those that think women look better due to their curvy bodies.

• Females up to the point of getting closer to losing child birth abilities then she becomes useless according to nature, just like in the wild... according to your example.

In that regard the close a male comes to that point the more valuable the male becomes and less valuable the female becomes

• Well girls do try to win over the hottest guys, while all the average and below guys try to win over the average and hot girls. And then nobody chases average guys or below average girls.

• You are so wrong... there's many animals where the father has no input such as peacocks. The female does the providing protecting and childrearing. The father just goes to fuck other females.

Men have it better in terms of attraction. Women are less likely to first show attraction so we dont have to deal with all that bullshit.

• Women by far, it's literally the biggest advantage the female gender has. And if they need emotional attraction in order to be sexually attracted to a man, then they aren't sexually attracted to anything innately male and by no means can be considered heterosexual.

• when a guy has a mindset like this, he gets labeled as having a victim mentality, but if a girl has a mindset lke this, its socially acceptable

• I've been chased by girls before and I'm definitely not attractive by any means. I mean look at my profile picture.

• The male animals are usually better looking and more colorful.

• Guys have to be really good looking for enough girls to show interest. Girls can just be girls and we're interested.

• Men. From my experience, women generally don't age as well compared to men.

• Females

• Girls are attracted to men not women.

• Dude, attractive guys have it way better. I'm considered attractive and guys seem to like me more and love having around.

Attractive girls probably get lots of favors from guys but when it comes to other women, it's a whole different ballgame. Women hate attractive woman. I have a friend that totally just gave up trying to have friends. There's even a word for it. It's called "catyness".

I'm not saying all girls hate attractive woman but a whole bunch of them judge right off the bat. Another example was 2 days ago. I went and ordered food and then my other friend was next. Apparently the cashier had a totally different attitude with my friend than what she had with me.

• That means girls can't choose who to pursue, it seems pretty balanced to me.