I'm falling in love with him?

But is he? i met a guy a month ago... he chased me but he is BAD news, his cousin stole money from mine pocket and my boytoy didn't believe it and we haven't talked in a day... i dont know is he likes me or just wants seks? i haven't slept with him yet, like oficial seks cause im a virgin, he respects that, we fool around inthe beginning he was annoyed but now he is being more chill about it and relaxed... the hing is he never calls me when he is gone, he only texts me... he is 21 and im 24 and he deals... in something illegal... i know he is bad news but he is sooooooooooooooooo CUTE and funny he makes me laugh non stop... should i just break off contact now?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have trouble believing the story from your profile saying you're 38, you story saying you're 24, and you're spelling saying you're 5.

What Guys Said 1

• He's so cute and funny, but He will eventually break your heart. Better listen now before the regret and tears flow.

What Girls Said 0