Am I bisexual? I'm 80-90% that I am?

It's interesting. A few days before my 24th birthday, I realized that I was bisexual *?*. I always knew that I was attracted to both women and men, but I just always assumed in my mind that it had to be one or the other. Also, when I liked a girl I just coughed it up as admiring her, but I felt that the guys I liked I also admired too. It was kind of one in the same but I never connected the dots. I had dated guys first so I just assumed I only liked guys. Even some gay men and women don't believe in bisexuality. So it was hard to understand and I'm still trying to figure out. Any advice or insight?

611

Most Helpful Guy

• When you think of seeing an attractive naked woman does it excite you? if so then yeah

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I'm not sure about the source, but I've heard from the lgbtq community that women (and not men) regardless of sexual orientation are excited by all forms of sex. Even some straight women prefer lesbian porn over other porn.

• Yeah I have thought about it

• Yeah you are then.

Most Helpful Girl

• if you can see yourself sleeping with a woman and a man both equally the same (as in you enjoy the thought) then you're bi. Gay people dont believe in bi because you still lean more to one side eg a bi woman who prefers men or a bi guy who prefers men more

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE