Am I bisexual? I'm 80-90% that I am?

It's interesting. A few days before my 24th birthday, I realized that I was bisexual *?*. I always knew that I was attracted to both women and men, but I just always assumed in my mind that it had to be one or the other. Also, when I liked a girl I just coughed it up as admiring her, but I felt that the guys I liked I also admired too. It was kind of one in the same but I never connected the dots. I had dated guys first so I just assumed I only liked guys. Even some gay men and women don't believe in bisexuality. So it was hard to understand and I'm still trying to figure out. Any advice or insight?

611

Most Helpful Guy

• This is about sexuality. Do you find yourself sexual attracted to a woman? Do you wanna eat one out and fuck her? Play with her tits and shit? Try it if you like it you are a bisexual. If not you just find beauty in women and you're straight. It really ain't that hard.

Most Helpful Girl

• if you can see yourself sleeping with a woman and a man both equally the same (as in you enjoy the thought) then you're bi. Gay people dont believe in bi because you still lean more to one side eg a bi woman who prefers men or a bi guy who prefers men more

What Guys Said 10

• When you think of seeing an attractive naked woman does it excite you? if so then yeah

• I'm not sure about the source, but I've heard from the lgbtq community that women (and not men) regardless of sexual orientation are excited by all forms of sex. Even some straight women prefer lesbian porn over other porn.

• Yeah I have thought about it

• Yeah you are then.

• Well not really sure I should give input on this since I don't have much experience with this. I would say this though, go with whatever makes you happy. If dating men and women both make you happy then that fine. Your still young and trying to find your identity. So whatever your going through right now is completely fine.

• Have you tried being with a woman? Sexuality is up to you as long as it's legal I don't see an issue.

• If you have to ask this question, you probably are.

• A good test is to figure out if you want to have sex with both sexes.

• just be patient and if you ever decides to dig further with a woman, be honest about it, she needs to know all of that, to know you're not sure and still exploring

• If I was a girl I'd definitely be a lesbian ;D

• The question is would you sleep with a girl?

• It's funny you ask that because if someone asked me if I wanted to sleep with some random guy then it would probably be "no". I'm 24 and I've only had sex with 2 people both male. I'm selective but more on the person but I don't think I'm exclusive to any one gender I guess

• I mean i mean there's an attractive girl and you like her if you would sleep with her and also a guy that you like and attracts you then you are bi. if only guy you are straight if only girl you are gay

• Sounds like you are sexually attracted to this other girl, which means you are gay. Now, if you want to be sexual with BOTH men and women then yes, by definition you are bisexual. I feel as though it's best to get a feel for who you really are, get a little gay and see how it works. If you are comfortable being that then go for it, if not then try something else.

• You are attracted to who you are attracted to. No one can tell you you can only be attracted to one or the other. Most women are bisexual whether they are honest with themselves about it or not.

What Girls Said 5

• Are sexually attracted to, and wish to have sex with both men and women? There's your answer.

I'm sapeosexaul, and attracted to intellect and intelligent personality types, but even I'm not at all aroused by sexual behavior in other women.

• Maybe try actually going out with a girl and see how you feel?

• You sound bisexual :)

• yes you are

• Why would you have any doubt that you werent? You said you were attracted to both men and women... that is bisexual. It certainly isn't straight.