Would you lie to your partner about loving them?

Just say you have been with your partner for few months, have been intimate and you said "i love you"... would you lie that you love them to make em happy?

• Yes
  • No
  • Results
    Vote C

1111

Most Helpful Guy

• Absolutely not. That's not something to mislead someone about. Always be honest, and tell them you just don't feel that you're on that level yet. It may disappoint them, but if they love you well, they'll understand

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• No. My boyfriend told me he loved me way before I did (after two months or so) and I told him I was happy that he felt that way but I needed more time to form those feelings and told him after about 5 months.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE