Would you lie to your partner about loving them?

Just say you have been with your partner for few months, have been intimate and you said "i love you"... would you lie that you love them to make em happy?

• Yes
    20%(8)14%(10)Vote7%(2)
  • No
    63%(26)70%(48)Vote79%(22)
  • Results
    17%(7)16%(11)Vote14%(4)
Select a gender to cast your vote:

Most Helpful Guy

• Absolutely not. That's not something to mislead someone about. Always be honest, and tell them you just don't feel that you're on that level yet. It may disappoint them, but if they love you well, they'll understand

Most Helpful Girl

• No. My boyfriend told me he loved me way before I did (after two months or so) and I told him I was happy that he felt that way but I needed more time to form those feelings and told him after about 5 months.

What Guys Said 10

• NEVER.
    What's the point? that is so immature, fool and unacceptable.
    I don't have time for games. Whether i love someone or i don't. What's with the lying? there is no logic to justify such inappropriate behavior.

-If you don't love me why don't you leave me alone instead of wasting my time and playing games?
    -I can't stand being with such an immature liar. So if they lie they are wasting their life too cause as soon as i realize it i will leave them anyway.

• I wouldn't, never had. It's just as bad as cheating. Maybe worse.
    Imagine that your partner finds out that you don't love her/him.
    That's would be on you.

• If I thought that there was a future in a relationship and thought that I was falling for her, then yes. Because why make someone feel bad if you think you are heading in that direction anyway.

But if I didn't have those sort of feelings for her, then no. It would be cruel to lead her on like that.

• If I am unsure, e. g: she's not carved in my mind

then I say so, honestly
    "I am not sure yet"

and that's ok, it must be built together

• I wouldn't be in this situation in the first place, not least of all because I wouldn't be lying

• No I would just break up

• If i did not love my girlfriend, i would tell her ASAP. I would not want her to have or dwell on fake love.

• If I'd done it with some girls I'd have more notches in my bed post.

• nope never

• I'm surprised that guys are more honest that girls out here 😂

What Girls Said 10

• No, I wouldn't be able to lie to them. (I'm the worst liar anyway so).
    I would just tell them I care for them.

• No.
    That's an extremely cruel thing to lie about.

• no never

• No because that's really messed up.

• Yes but only if I saw the possibility of a great relationship developing in the future

• I won't say it if I don't mean it. Even when I feel it, I don't say it lol

• i've done that and it didn't end well. not going to do that again.

• I have before. They were kinda rushing the relationship, and it would have felt awkward about not saying it back. I felt so bad and I ended up ending the relationship because I didn't want to lead him on any further

• Don't lie... If your already lying the relationship is dead

• yep been there done that and currently doing it