I dont really date because extremly few guys are interesting to me?

I tend not to find most guys interesting and its really effecting my dating life.

Its logical to not date people you are interested, but i find that extremly few guys cath my attention in terms of dating etc. I find that to be one of my biggest issue, and i dont date at all basically. I dont have a spesific type or anything, and i keep my distance from the steriotypical "very attractive buff dudes". Anyone else have this problem?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• I have in the past, yes. I simply moved to a place where I knew I have a lot more respect for the people. Right now, you're just being smart. You know what you like, and what you don't.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you really want to date some guy then why don't you use dating sites like "telesexo. gratis"

What Guys Said 3

• Time to put your big girl panties on and work on this 'problem'

• Just make your demeanor more approachable.

• No? You're own problem. If you like being single, stay single.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!