What's a good FIRST DATE idea?

We haven't decided anything yet but I would like some first date ideas from everyone! 😄

Where is a good location to date with my boyfriend?
& what should I do?

PS we're both students (he's 17 & I'm 18) so we both don't have much money... so cheap dates would be nice but you can comment non-cheap date ideas as well! 😁

918

Most Helpful Guy

• cheap date would probably be find a place to just have a nice long walk, especially on the nicest day of the week, just walking n talking its pretty decent actually, regardless of what you do, the main purpose of the first date is to talk, doesn't matter what you do. Possibly pack a picnic lunch or something, or just plan to get some food (at whoevers place, or even a restaurant) after the walk.

Most guys don't care about what you do on the date as long as its not an overly feminine thing

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• This sounds silly but I always like going to the zoo! Plenty to talk about and it's not too expensive.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE