What's a good FIRST DATE idea?

We haven't decided anything yet but I would like some first date ideas from everyone! 😄

Where is a good location to date with my boyfriend?
& what should I do?

PS we're both students (he's 17 & I'm 18) so we both don't have much money... so cheap dates would be nice but you can comment non-cheap date ideas as well! 😁

Most Helpful Guy

• cheap date would probably be find a place to just have a nice long walk, especially on the nicest day of the week, just walking n talking its pretty decent actually, regardless of what you do, the main purpose of the first date is to talk, doesn't matter what you do. Possibly pack a picnic lunch or something, or just plan to get some food (at whoevers place, or even a restaurant) after the walk.

Most guys don't care about what you do on the date as long as its not an overly feminine thing

Most Helpful Girl

• This sounds silly but I always like going to the zoo! Plenty to talk about and it's not too expensive.

What Guys Said 17

• Arcade, pool, bowling, hike, a drive... pretty much anything that will keep you too moving around, staying active, and communicating.

Save the dinner and movie bullshit for another night.

• Lol didn't have your first date and you call him your boyfriend haha sloow down missy... How about coffee for a start, be somewhere public where you can speak.. Cinema is usually ideal for a 2nd date scenario... Third date one of you could invite the other over to his house to cook or something

• well, Cook Together. I personally believe that the way to anyone's heart is through their stomach. ... Game Night. ... Movie Night. ... Lounge Room Picnic. ... Massages. ... Fondue Night. ... Video Game Marathon. ... Cook For Your Partner.

• You 2 would have to have a bonding thing first. I would say simple dinner, mini golfing, something like that. Something for 2. Have fun and talk aswell.

• Coffee.

(may also include tea, light refreshments at a cafe etc.)

If something more substantial is needed, then perhaps things such as mini-golfing or other activities that friends could do.

If you can't get along as friends in a playful environment, you may not be cut out for a relationship.

• do anything where you can talk, and look at each others faces. thus NOT a movie on the first date. Goo ideas include some sort of resaraunt, mini golf, or just some silly goofy thing.

• coffee

• Go Dubai and skydive together, kidding, food is a muuusst, key to a mans heart is through his stomach 😉

• Haha, I guess everyone likes food!

• It really depends on your amd his preference.
    If you're more introverted then go meet him at night at full moon or watch a movie.
    If you're more extroverted then you could go do something fun together like maybe playing sports.

• I went on a mountain bike ride as a first date. Met in the trail head parking lot. It was fun and didn't really cost anything other than a quick meal afterwards.

• Go for a scenic hike. In the morning or 2 hours before twilight. I cannot recommend this enough.

• near a lake or somewhere where there aren't any people, and its very quiet, and the sky is full of stars, and you have a candle light dinner

• Y'all can go to McDonald, chipotle, Any fast food or small restaurants or even have picnics at parks...

All else fails... take him to the back of a school, house, bar and y'all both can eat each other's asses... lmaooo

• Do a rooftop dinner (doesnt have to be your house but a flat surface is a must)... some candles and fooood

• Amusement park, fair, the park, or the aquarium.

• Shouldn't your boyfriend plan the date for you? And you shouldn't have to worry about the money aspect either because he should pay for you anyway.

What Girls Said 8

• ANAL.

• Go to the cemetery and hunt for cats 😃

• Something fun followed by a hand job in the car as he drove me home haha

• go to a cafe so that you can have a gppd convo

• going to the movies and showcasing your oral skills

• I usually go with my boyfriend to a basketball game cuz tickets are so cheap and it's just fun to watch some ball and talk

• Walk in the park, picnic.

• Picnic.