He told me I have a beautiful name?

I was on a date with this guy and I don't remember how we got to this subject, but he told me that I had a beautiful name. I just smiled and said thank you, but it seemed a bit weird.

33

Most Helpful Guy

• Not sure what the question so I'm going to assume you don't know why he asked this.

There's no such thing as a "pretty name". Just names that we associate with pretty people. So when he said you had a beautiful name, he actually meant you are beautiful.

Most Helpful Girl

• Heck, girl, if you think it was weird, then you can tell him. If you were flattered tell him. I think you should let him know how you felt because one day, you may say something to him that he finds weird and looking back on how open you were with him, he may just open up to you!!

What Guys Said 2

• What u want to know =.=!
    Why it felt weird or what he meant by it?

It could be genuinely he find that name nice like I like certain names so I would like to name my kids one day one of those.

Also it could be a way to make u smile :D how bad is that? A guy like ur smile so he say things to make u smile.! Where is the problem

Or he just want to flirt wth u.

All I can see are positive conclusions from that I don't see any negative :) so good luck

• okay, great!

What Girls Said 2

• just a compliment

• It's just a compliment