At what age does it become weird to never had a girlfriend?

Most Helpful Girl

• 40's? 50's?

I think it's pretty common for people in their 20 and 30's to have never had a boyfriend. One of my closest work friends is 36. She's never had a relationship but she goes on dates every week. She doesn't hook up with them or anything. It never progresses past the first date for some reason. She's beautiful, smart, kind. I don't get it but I think that's how it is for a lot of younger people

• i always find it more shocking to hear of a woman being perpetually single that long compared to a guy because women don't have to be the initiators

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know exactly and it also depends on how you behave around girls and how much you want them. If you start becoming desperate for a girlfriend in response, it can really start to become increasingly difficult to break out of the cycle.

I think it becomes a bigger and bigger disadvantage the older you get. As you get older, you'll be competing more with increasingly experienced and confident guys, totally comfortable around girls at this stage, for a girl's affections.

When you're a teenager a girl can forgive you more easily if you're inexperienced dealing with the opposite sex and not so confident.

What Girls Said 11

• I don't think there's any age tbh. It happens when it happens, doesn't matter what age. My aunt didn't get her first boyfriend until she was in her late 30's and my uncle was in his late 40's before he got his first girlfriend.

• You still got a few years before you hit 30 lol

• Probably over 25. At least that's when people start the questions.

• that is what I'm experiencing now lol.

• 35? 👌

• 70...

• 40 years old.

• it never becomes weird. live your life don't rush things to fit in.

• Just live your life the way you want, and don't worry about what other people think.

• At age 20.

But don't worry, I'm a bigger weirdo, I'm past 25 and never had a boyfriend.

• I don't believe it's weird. Everything happens in its own right timing, when it's meant to be it will be. Regardless of age. Until then, enjoy life and do you

• 25-29.

What Guys Said 11

• I had my first girlfriend when I was 23, and I am considered a late bloomer by today's standards.

But I don't suppose 'weird' is the word. Having a girlfriend is not some 'achievement' that one should strive for, before a specific age.

• Early twenties.

• I say past 21 that's pretty weird. But everyone goes at their own pace. Many people rush things and end up being miserable in the end. Happens to often.

• If we define weird as "not normal" than I think beyond 18 would be not average. Though, we must define our relationship with weird... difference is not a bad thing.

• For a guy 30+
    For a girl 27+

• 15..

• dont make your biggest goal is to get girlfriend

live your life and have fun because when u become older w will regret it

• I don't know, but I feel weird about never having one at my age, 20.

• Never.

• was engaged in a LDR. I dated someone for a bit, but never really had a relationship with someone.

• You should feel lucky you never had a girlfriend... women are SICK