Girls, Girls/Ladies, Whats your religious view/religion and have you ever been approach by a Muslim man before?

If so from which ethnicity was the Muslim guy? How you treated/responsed him? If not yet, what if the muslim guy approaches you, will u reject him just because he is Muslim?

12

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm Christian and I have. He was from Iraq I think. I really don't know a lot about it but I wouldn't date him because I want to say he couldn't marry outside of his religion and they were really secretive about sex. When he would go back to his country and we would still talk he would have to secretly meet girls and nobody could know they were having sex, certain sexual acts weren't allowed, he also strongly disapproved of America. He was friendly enough on the surface but pretty challenging on certain things so we got along but clashed with my stubborness.

• Muslims can marry Christian or Jew girls without converting them

• Maybe. Like I said I really don't know that much about it. I have non practicing muslim family so it's not something we really discuss much, and like this guy he I guess just wanted to stay within his faith. It was still too much for me. He was really interested in other sexual things, but wasn't allowed to participate in them. So it seemed almost like an inner battle that he was constantly fighting lol. Super nice guy, we just didn't fit well.

• Hmm you both were not compatible with each other. ;)

What Girls Said 11

• I had a Muslim guy friend who liked me and the reason for not dating him was mostly because I just didn't feel attraction for him. But his faith was a factor in why. I don't know- in the bible it says it's best to marry someone who has the same faith as you. Also I don't want to wear a hijab and do 5 prayers a day

• No, I would not reject a person based on their religion/religious beliefs. One is not judged by their beliefs, but more on their personality and behaviour. How they act towards a person is more important than whether they are Muslim or not. At the end of the day, we're all human beings.

• I consider myself Catholic and I don't have a problem with Muslims whatsoever. I respect everyone's choice to follow whatever religion they choose.

• I would turn him down. I am a Christian and I know we wouldn't see eye to eye on our different religions.

• What if he is comfortable with your religion. I mean u on your religion, he on his..

• Hmmm... nah, I would still have to turn him down. I just wouldn't feel comfortable.

• Spiritual and I have couple guy friends who are Muslims. I love them to death as friends.

• I'm atheist and a mulsim (moroccan) friend of mine tried to hit on me. I only rejected him cause he's the biggest fuckboy in my town lmao. I woudn't reject someone only cause he's Muslim

• Atheist. And unless he's SUPER non-religious and more on the liberal side, it never would work out.

• I don't care about someone's religion

• Christian and i am not sure, i didn't respond to them

• I have but he turned out to be an ass of a human being. 😩

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more