Girls, Girls/Ladies, Whats your religious view/religion and have you ever been approach by a Muslim man before?

If so from which ethnicity was the Muslim guy? How you treated/responsed him? If not yet, what if the muslim guy approaches you, will u reject him just because he is Muslim?

20

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm Christian and I have. He was from Iraq I think. I really don't know a lot about it but I wouldn't date him because I want to say he couldn't marry outside of his religion and they were really secretive about sex. When he would go back to his country and we would still talk he would have to secretly meet girls and nobody could know they were having sex, certain sexual acts weren't allowed, he also strongly disapproved of America. He was friendly enough on the surface but pretty challenging on certain things so we got along but clashed with my stubborness.

• Muslims can marry Christian or Jew girls without converting them

• Maybe. Like I said I really don't know that much about it. I have non practicing muslim family so it's not something we really discuss much, and like this guy he I guess just wanted to stay within his faith. It was still too much for me. He was really interested in other sexual things, but wasn't allowed to participate in them. So it seemed almost like an inner battle that he was constantly fighting lol. Super nice guy, we just didn't fit well.

• Hmm you both were not compatible with each other. ;)

What Girls Said 19

• I never believed on judging someone based on their religion, but unfortunately I have been hit on , a lot online , And a few times offline by Muslim men, and let's say 60% turnout to be perverts with very degrading views about women, got blocked or cut off from my life.

The 30% of the rest were good people as acquaintances or co workers , but the moment they opened up after being friends, the views and hatred for others just made me retract.

10% were genuinely good rational people who were pretty upfront on their views about the good and bad about their religion and were glad to engage in a healthy debate with anyone willing to.

• I had a Muslim guy friend who liked me and the reason for not dating him was mostly because I just didn't feel attraction for him. But his faith was a factor in why. I don't know- in the bible it says it's best to marry someone who has the same faith as you. Also I don't want to wear a hijab and do 5 prayers a day

• No, I would not reject a person based on their religion/religious beliefs. One is not judged by their beliefs, but more on their personality and behaviour. How they act towards a person is more important than whether they are Muslim or not. At the end of the day, we're all human beings.

• Christian, and I have been approached by a muslim man. I ended up rejecting him, but not because of his belief. He enjoyed verbal abuse and when I stood up for myself he explained that he needed a girl who could take some insults. That was all, I dropped him pretty quickly.

• You did fair. 😊
      Every cute girl like you deserves a guy who can treat you well, care, protect, respect you. 💕

• I would turn him down. I am a Christian and I know we wouldn't see eye to eye on our different religions.

• What if he is comfortable with your religion. I mean u on your religion, he on his..

• Is a Muslim follows the Koran, it says to kill everyone who isn't Muslim if they won't convert. If someone is a true Muslim then they would never be ok with that. If they are then they only use the term as a cover, like because of family.

• @CowgirlBeeBop nope its out of context. It is for different circumstances n of that time context

• I consider myself Catholic and I don't have a problem with Muslims whatsoever. I respect everyone's choice to follow whatever religion they choose.

• Spiritual and I have couple guy friends who are Muslims. I love them to death as friends.

• I'm an atheist, and I identify with Taoism if anything. Please don't behead me

• I am Muslim Elhamdülillah. I already want a Muslim man 😊😊

• I'm Christian. I've been approached by a Muslim (Pakistan) but when we get to a conversation about lifestyles our points of view where too different to enjoy conversation.

Another approach of a Muslim guy put me down, it was really bad experience. It was a sudden verbal attack and I felt abused. Just because I said that I don't want a drink from him.

• I'm atheist and a mulsim (moroccan) friend of mine tried to hit on me. I only rejected him cause he's the biggest fuckboy in my town lmao. I woudn't reject someone only cause he's Muslim

• I stay away from religion, simply because I got nothing positive out of it. I was raised Lutheran, but the way it was taught, left me with nothing to build on. So, after I had to be confirmed, I gladly undid it all-for my benefit, much to my mom's disappointment. But, I know she had good intentions and I give her credit for that. It doesn't bother me in the least, what people's religious views are. 😃

• I have but he turned out to be an ass of a human being. 😩

• I supposed to be catholic, i believe in god but i dont go to church never, i dont believe in priests.

• I guess you are non practising then

• Only in my heart. i have an online muslim friend from argelia, we text each other often since April 2016, we share pics and talk about how different things are in our countrys. I think he isn't very religious, but he is always trying to be better, speacially after each ramadan, but he always say in time he fall to temptations again hhh.

• I see. 😊
      But I don't have any online Christian female friend. That's the difference between u n me. 😀

• Atheist. And unless he's SUPER non-religious and more on the liberal side, it never would work out.

• I don't care about someone's religion

• Christian and i am not sure, i didn't respond to them

• One guy has approached me. He was from Arab

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more