Is he unsure about his feelings? Or unsure about me?

I had a third date with a guy I met online - we have great chemistry and great bond. I'm falling for him fast.

He's Indian and I am Chinese, and we had a conversation that made me have doubts on what he is thinking, or if it is my problem. He has been the serious type, always talking about family and settling down, getting married etc. He kept saying how he doesn't know why I like him because he is a boring person, whereas he thinks I am the coolest and most awesome girl he knows, and he doesn't want to lose me until he is 100% sure to make a move. He doesn't want to act on his instincts because it is all there, he is really interested in me, and if he listened to his instincts, he would kiss me right there and then (he was holding my hand for the first time in his car). But he is fighting with his logic and listening to his logic.

He doesn't want it to be a 6month thing, he is in it for the long term, but he wants to be 100% sure because he cares about me as he did ask if he kissed me tonight, and told me next week that it wasn't going to work out, whether I would continue talking to him. And my answer was no, I need time apart because my intentions were to date you and not be platonic friends.

He told me his mum showed him a photo of an Indian girl for arranged marriage, he immediately said no and asked what she thought about a Chinese girl, and his mum asked what my name was, which he told and she said how her grandkids will be really cute since they will be mixed.

At the same time, he told me how he was meant to be going on a date with a girl next weekend, but he will cancel it (not sure if he will). It has made me doubt and in a way void everything he said before about being "serious" with me - since I thought telling parents is kinda a big thing, and his mates know about me.

What is he doing? Why is he unsure? Is it my problem? What should I do. I am confused - I don't want to fall for him even more, when in the end he might pull out because he is unsure.

10

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Unsure about his feelings