Do women only truly care about how much money you make?

I wonder if I was rich if all of sudden women would want to talk to me. I find the majority of today's young women go be so materialistic and stuck up. I discourages me that there are no good women out there. Do they even exist? I kind of don't really care anymore about finding someone.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't care how much money a guy makes. I don't make a ton myself but I make significantly more than my boyfriend (who lost his job and had to settle for a lower paying part time job) and it doesn't bother me. As partners you support each other to reach success, I don't expect a guy to have anything more than a good work ethic and a desire to be independent.

Most Helpful Guy

• You know when adult women didn't care if a man had a decent job?

Uh, never.

You're not going to get great answers here from most women, because probably over half of them are still in school, and do NOT care about a guy's money yet.

once they're supporting themselves, its different.

Do they only care about that? No, in general, they do not only care about that. Only gold diggers only care about that. Most women, it's a factor, it projects something about your ability to 'be a grown man', and lead a family, and influence the world, and all that. Some women do not care at all. Some women don't emotionaly care, but do logically. A lot actually care on an emotional level, they -actually- find guys with good incomes more attractive. But it's certainly not the only factor.

What Girls Said 9

• NO, from my personal experience and life, i can tell you it's not like that, YES some women might be very materialistic and money oriented, but THOSE women will never be happy.

My Man does not have a stable job, he DOES a lot of jobs but they are not stable, I earn more money than him, and honestly, this was never a problem to me, i still am proud of him.

I made a post about this if you want to check the heated arguments go ahead :) You will actually be VERY confused because EVERYONE reacted differently, and A LOT OF WOMEN did not care while MEN where actually the ones saying that THEY MUST BE THE PROVIDERS.

• No not all women.
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2276481-is-it-really-wrong-to-be-in-a-relationship-with-someone-that-doesn-t
    Hopefully the link works.
    But I asked this question because the people I know was making a big deal and acting like it was wrong for me to continue seeing my boyfriend just because he didn't have anything.

• I don't give a damn about how much anybody makes. I'm more than capable of making my own money.

• Nah. I'd like a man that could take care of me and spoil me to death but I'm also totally fine with bringing in the money for myself.

• No….. I only care about how much I make.
    Why should I care about someone else's finances?

• I don't really care. I'd like to be comfortable... easily paying rent, having enough food, and being able to go on vacation once in awhile... but anything more than that doesn't matter.

I don't know what women you are talking to, but if you aren't approaching women at the right places or you are saying things that attract shallow women, that will happen.

• no there are more important things

• No. Intelligence and good sense of humor are far better, these two qualities make men seem so charming and amazing... Besides a lot of "rich guys" act like jerks (not very attractive at all), just being stable financially is great, but dont have to be rich of course!

• Take all the money in the world ($=evil necessity) and burn it. I will be happy without it, living in a tent, hunting for supper, as long as I have my man. Most girls today are materialistic and stuck up. If you became rich women would crawl at your feet, if that was your desire. To get away from materialistic women get away from the city. Donate your time to an animal shelter, stuck up girls are not going to clean up dog poop. Farm girls understand that money is far from what is needed for a good life. The difference is Spoiled vs. Humble, nobody likes a spoiled brat or someone who feels entitled, everyone likes the person who can say they are not the cats meow, and is willing to put their own needs aside for someone or something else. Good girls are out there... in the country... probably not the cement jungle

What Guys Said 4

• That's girls. Women care about other things more.

• nope, I have money and girls still don't give me the time of day

why be rich, or workout, when its all about the face bro

• But I'm attractive I've been told by females I am. I think I am too much of a nice guy I realized. I kinda am bitter towards all females.

• are you sure its cause you're nice, or its because you're too shy to talk to a chick?

• Probably cause I'm shy I guess.

• I don't think so

• You sound bitter. Bitter always shows and it's *never* attractive. Take the time you need to fix your attitude and then you at least have the possibility of finding a likeminded woman.