I broke up with my ex and I want him back what to do or is it even possible to get him back?

The thing is we have been breaking up and getting back together for awhile now but i went a little crazy and said some mean and hurtful things and now we're not speaking at all. I dont want to beg so imma wait and hope he comes back to me what do you all think?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• I never think of EXes or feel any concern whatsoever...

An EX means.. in the past. In my life, after any break up, an EX is out of my mind. I move on almost immediately and never think of, try to contact, check up on, etc...

Breakups happen for a reason...

Who CARES about an EX? Who cares about what an EX thinks of them?

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't do anything at all. There is a reason why you broke up. Move on with your life.

• True but now he's saying when im ready to apologize to text him I don't know what to do?

What Guys Said 3

• you need to keep one thing in mind:

love, no matter what you do and what happens, does not fades away quickly

the question at that point is not about if you both love each others... because you probably do and still do

but are you both happy? does this actually hurts one of you if not both?

if this is actually causing more arm than good, then just be patient and don't answer, this will hurt, but this have to be done

and in the other case, both keeping silent is the worst thing you can do
    so if you think your relationship, despite all the events still makes both of you happy somehow...
    get over yourself, stop being stubborn, be honest together and go get his ass asap

maybe he's actually feeling the same... maybe even asking anonymously too on whatever other shitty site for advice online

• just call him and say sorry and that you love him, then leave it up to him if he wants to come back or not

• If he smart he will not.

• look. I meant because if you break up and get together all the time i find it very likely that its not love what you too are feeling. I guess its more that it just feels good to have someone

• @xxxromant who knows if its love or not i will say i care about him a lot and its something to do and im not quite ready to let it go i think im just going to give him some time and hope he misses me eventually

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!