Should I tell her?

I've been dating this guy for a few months, things are going really well. However I met one of his female friends a few weeks ago when she arranged a double date to meet me.
When we arrived she introduced me to her boyfriend, I was slightly taken aback as I dated this guy for a few months last year before I met my boyfriend. He was really keen and I thought things were going well until one night he didn't turn up for our date. I tried calling him and he must have blocked my number and he just vanished no explanation. His face was a picture but I just smiled and pretended we hadn't met before.
I found out during the date that they have been together for 3 years which means he was with her and dating me at the same time. We had met through a dating website and a few months after I had noticed his profile back on there. I felt sick to my stomach and didn't know what to do, he ended up cutting the evening short by saying he felt unwell.
I don't know if I should tell her, I don't feel I know her well enough but then if I was her I would want to know. She seems completely besotted and happy with him.
Should I tell her?

52

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree with the other answers, you should tell her, even if she doesn't believe you.

Most Helpful Girl

• you could talk about this with your current boyfriend. Let him know about this situation and ask for his advice. But you should probably say something to the girl.

What Guys Said 1

• You should tell her, definitely you should. It's better if his cheating ass gets caught!

What Girls Said 4

• Tell her and make sure she does not get it the wrong way.
    good luck ❤💚

• I think you should tell your friend that her guy was cheating on her.

• Tell her but let her decide what to do about the information

• Dont tell her. It's really not your problem