Should I tell her?

I've been dating this guy for a few months, things are going really well. However I met one of his female friends a few weeks ago when she arranged a double date to meet me.
When we arrived she introduced me to her boyfriend, I was slightly taken aback as I dated this guy for a few months last year before I met my boyfriend. He was really keen and I thought things were going well until one night he didn't turn up for our date. I tried calling him and he must have blocked my number and he just vanished no explanation. His face was a picture but I just smiled and pretended we hadn't met before.
I found out during the date that they have been together for 3 years which means he was with her and dating me at the same time. We had met through a dating website and a few months after I had noticed his profile back on there. I felt sick to my stomach and didn't know what to do, he ended up cutting the evening short by saying he felt unwell.
I don't know if I should tell her, I don't feel I know her well enough but then if I was her I would want to know. She seems completely besotted and happy with him.
Should I tell her?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree with the other answers, you should tell her, even if she doesn't believe you.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• you could talk about this with your current boyfriend. Let him know about this situation and ask for his advice. But you should probably say something to the girl.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• You should tell her, definitely you should. It's better if his cheating ass gets caught!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Tell her and make sure she does not get it the wrong way.
    good luck ❤💚

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you should tell your friend that her guy was cheating on her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell her but let her decide what to do about the information

0|0
    0|0
  • Dont tell her. It's really not your problem

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;