Why did he keep asking me if I was ok?

I went out on a third date with this guy. We spent 5 hours together. At the end of the date I got a nosebleed and he kept on asking me if I was ok and if I needed to go back to the bathroom and get more tissue. He kept looking at my nose too and kept asking me 'are you sure you're alright?'

then later on when we were walking out he asked me if I was cold.

Why did he keep asking me this?

11

What Guys Said 1

• Hey, if the girl I was with was having nosebleeds (or anything that would typically be associated with discomfort), I would ask if she was ok too. Given what you describe, he may have focused on it a bit too much and should have let it go, but it just sounds like genuine concern. Are you holding it against him for some reason? Because if so, I don't think you should.

What Girls Said 1

• Because generally people don't get nose bleeds out of no where and he wanted to make sure you were really ok. If you've had a few dates he obviously likes you, and just wants to make sure that you're not unwell while on the date.
    He's being considerate