Girls, If a guy from your class that talked to you repeatedly walking from class asked for your phone number, would you assume he's interested?

In college I walk and talk with her every day of class (3 days a week) while I do initiate contact she always keeps it going, jokes around and is friendly etc anyway I am interested in her and want to ask for her number soon, girls if something like this happened to you you would assume the guy was interested in more than friendship right?

• Yes I would assume the guy was interested, if you ask for her number she will know you're interested if she doesn't assume so already
  • No I wouldn't assume the guy was interested even though he talked repeatedly to me after class
Guys can not vote on this poll
I'm a Girl
...
READ THIS; okay so I asked for her number she gave it right away and smiled and joked while she did it, we haven't really texted yet but I'm guessing me asking for it and her giving it is probably a good sign yes?

9

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah I'd be pretty sure he wanted something more than just the friendly acquaintance that he currently is.

• So you would be assuming he was interested romantically? Testing waters so to speak? She gave her # texted the first night first for hours then suddenly stopped replying. Haven't heard from her in over a day... so really good sign at first then really bad, what do you think?

• Yeah if you feel confident that she is interested and isn't just doing all this out of politeness by all means go for it!

• Honestly it's hard to tell, I've gotten great signs from her and terrible signs, Wednesday we have class again, she skipped today (project due so I doubt it was because of me) however I did text her joking about it to which she never did reply to me. Probably won't either I'm guessing. Anyway even though it'll be the first time since I got her phone number that I see her in person I'm going to ask her to hangout or go get food etc, that'll make it clear if I haven't already of my intentions. And I'm sure she'll make it clear hers as well.

What Girls Said 8

• We all people but if she's anything like me I need shit spelled out clearly I'm not going to assume someone's hitting on me just because we can keep a conversation I would think cool new friend plus someone to study with

• I think you have to communicate interest, tell her you think she's pretty or something...

• I think it depends on the girl. I mean first off look at the poll, the majority say that it would in fact tip them off to the idea a guy was interested

• True, but I have always preferred a straightforward approach. I guess you should be fine if you asked for her number saying you wanted to talk or hang out sometime. If you mentioned studying together or something like that than I would need clarification.

• I would think he want to be friends or help in a subject.

• I would assume he is testing the waters... looking more into you but rn he's interested

• I just read the bottom part and yes I would assume that if it was me but you should drop like bomb hints just to test the water

• Because she might just think you're being friendly... I however wasn't there soooo if you feel like she had a happy reaction as she would've when crushing on someone then of course she likes you but if it was the way you always joke around and smile than be safe and like I said drop some hints you like her her first

• She texted me first for hours then since that night has completely cut contact soo I'm confused

• Vote b

• I wouldn't assume such a thing

• I'm in that exact position atm. I thought nothing of it till he said it loud and clear.

• No I'd wonder why he wants it

• Um, the guy talks to you after every class which you have a few times a week, specifically talks to you and he asks for your phone number and says if you're not interested in giving it you don't have too

I think that's enough indication he's interested in you romantically