What do I do about this?

The guy that I like actually likes me back! But he said we can't be together because he is always working and studying and won't have time for me. Plus we will be going off to college in two years and he wants to go to Boston and I want to go to NYC. But I really like him a lot like a lot and I want to be with him because he's such a great guy. I just don't know what to do...

21

What Guys Said 1

• fuck it

What Girls Said 2

• Like or love? And does he love you! If he does he won't leave you no matter what! And where you both are.

• We like each other. And we both live in the same town currently.

• There is a huge difference between like and love! First try to understand what it is! Then think about other stuff! N be *sure* if he also have the same feelings

• You can't make him change his mind! That's not only your decision. That's his decision as well. He already told you that he doesn't think you should be together due to the fact that he will be working and studying. You should value that.