What is a good way to ask this girl out and any tips?

I have been boxing for 5 years now and 6 months ago this beautiful girl joined our gym. She just does it for exercise and self defense. I was asked to be a trainer for some classes so i said why not. I was lucky to be in her time slot :) So over the 6 months i feel we kind of created a bond. She was the only University student in that group and i'am a University student as well. We even sometimes hangout after school classes.

I really love her and was thinking of maybe a creative way of asking her out. She always joked around how she "thinks" she can beat me up xD but she has a very flamboyant attitude and always happy. I was wondering if anyone can give me any tips? by the way i'am a shy person when it comes to girl lol.

Any opinions?

11

What Girls Said 1

• If you already talk to each other, just tell her casually that you would love to hang out with her. I doubt she will say no, unless of course she is already involved with someone.

• She is not dating anyone else. i could try that

What Guys Said 1

• just bring it up. you don't have to be creative. if you truly believe y'all have a bond then go for it, whats the worst that could happen