What is the most awkward thing that has happened to you when you/boyfriend/girlfriend slept over?

25

Most Helpful Guy

• personally nothing I can think of , it be embarrassing if someone like found a used condom the morning after or something , say we did it in the shower and it was left there

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend at the time woke me up at 3am to tell me not to panic. Turns out he had a serious nosebleed while he was sleeping and I was soaked in blood since he was using my shoulder as a pillow.

What Guys Said 4

• When I was younger, my ex and me past out watching a movie in my room. My mom saw her purse downstairs in the morning, and woke us up by knocking and asking if we wanted pancakes lol My ex was mortified lol

• Netflix with no chill because she wants the guy to make the move but I'm shy.

• she farted..

• I woke up once to my girlfriend using my hand to masturbate herself with. That was pretty hot and I fucked her hard.

What Girls Said 1

• Nothing awkward happened