What is the most awkward thing that has happened to you when you/boyfriend/girlfriend slept over?

25

Most Helpful Guy

• When I was younger, my ex and me past out watching a movie in my room. My mom saw her purse downstairs in the morning, and woke us up by knocking and asking if we wanted pancakes lol My ex was mortified lol

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend at the time woke me up at 3am to tell me not to panic. Turns out he had a serious nosebleed while he was sleeping and I was soaked in blood since he was using my shoulder as a pillow.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE