Are you afraid of commitment?

I am talking about relationships... I mean I think about being with someone but I am afraid I will get hurt in the process like they will no longer find me attractive and/or they will find someone else who is "better". Am I the only person who experiences this?

42

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm terrified of life in general. I'm super hard on myself and feel like I'm going to fail everything I try. So I feel you

Most Helpful Girl

• No I am not afraid of commitment whatsoever. I do fear getting hurt, because I tend to get attached to people way to soon. And later down the road I realize we don't have much in common as I thought we did.

What Guys Said 1

• I'm afraid of words like half and rape...

What Girls Said 3

• You're not. I want to be in a relationship but I'm afraid I won't be enough. Just don't want to be taken advantage of.

• yes, im terrified.

• not afraid. Angry at it... I DO WHAT I WANT ALL ALONE BY MYSELFC AND I ANSWER TO KNOW One.. Co dependent relationships make me chuckle.